the dorms

__________________________________

THE LIFE of soomin, in enhypen dorms. once she entered the dorm during their pre debut, she always felt shy around them because they were males. but, since she got close with them she never gets shy anymore.

( this chapter is before she cuts her hair short for dimension: answer comeback )

but she also has boundaries, because she's still a female even though she acts like a boy. she sometimes wants to vlog in their dorms, so that engenes can get to see her routine.

now that she got the chance to do so, she's going to vlog today at the dorms. THE LIFE OF CHOI SOOMIN, her preferred title for her vlog.

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

starting of her vlog, "hello everyone it's soomin" she greeted in the morning, as soon as she woke up. since the staff woke her up just to give her a camera.

"I'm sorry, i just woke up." she said as she covered her mouth, yawning. "but anyways," she said as soon as she put the camera on her bed.

she forgets that the camera was filming, but she's zoning out for no reason. but realized it soon that she's filming

"my mind is not processing well in the morning" she said as she layed herself in her bed once again, filming herself.

after that, she went to get ready so that she could film her other activities in the dorm instead outside.

"this is my fit for today!" she said as she put the camera at her stand, and showed her simple outfit. her favorite black hoodie, and gray comfortable shorts.

"I'll do my skin care routine as fast as i can, but I'm taking you with me for that" she said as she went inside the bathroom, applying her skincare routine in her face with detailed explanations.

and after that, she went outside the bathroom. "i don't think the members are awake already, so I'm preparing breakfast today" she said as soon as she left her room.

"yep, no one's awake yet" she said as soon as she went inside the kitchen, putting the camera that could see her when she was cooking.

she looked at the camera, and tucked her long ash gray hair both in her sides and gave her bread smile before she went to the refrigerator to take ingredients out.

"so, today's breakfast would be…" she said as she was looking at what she would cook in the refrigerator. "i think I need to go to the grocery store today" she said, and sighed.

"I'm taking you with me to the grocery, engenes!" she said as she picked the camera, and suddenly she is greeted by jay who got ready for the day as well.

"oh hey, good morning" she greeted jay, who also greeted her back. "cooking breakfast?" he asked her, and she nodded.

"but i need to go to the grocery store, we don't have enough food to cook for today" she said as she showed jay in the camera, which made jay look at the camera.