baby meets baby

__________________________________

FANS have been admiring soomin's friendship with other idols, and that makes soomin trending around twitter and tiktok media's.

soomin was seen hanging out around with one of the female idols around the k-industry. which captured her fans attention, and that sometimes she gets shipped with one of them for their pure interactions.

twitter trending right now #soomin ( 67k tweets ) titling her as "baby meets baby" when she met lesserafim's eunchae and someone's kid around the cafe.

- sns updates are coming soon! stay tuned -

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

today, she's about to go to her own apartment as she decided to spend her time alone. but while making her way to her apartment, someone called her name.

"omg! is that soomin unnie of enhypen?" she heard them gossiping, as she's near to the teens. she smiled and waved at them, deciding to greet them.

"yes, it's me. how are you guys doing?" she asked the teens which made them flustered, while they're recording it on their phones. "we're doing fine unnie! thank you so much" the teens thanked her, and soomin nodded.

"that's nice to hear, take care going home!" she said as she bowed at them lightly with a warm smile flastered in her face as she noticed they're still at their uniforms. guessing that they're about to head to their homes.

"thank you so much unnie, please take care too!" the teens greeted back as they smiled at her, heading to their own. as they waved, soomin smiled warmly at the sight.

she continues to walk her way to her own apartment, smiling. as she finds them very cute, while going inside her apartment.

once she got inside her apartment, her phone rings. she took her phone out of her pockets to see who's calling, before answering it.

"hello?" she answered the phone but it took a second for the caller to respond. "hey, soomin" it answered, gyuvin.

"oh gyuvin, why do you call?" she asked as her mood lightens, hearing gyuvin's voice. "just a little bored.. are you free?" he asked the female.

"not really, i have to do something." she replied as she decided to do her homeworks, and spend her own time after.

"i see.. we never see each other ever since." a sad tone of gyuvin can be heard. soomin pouted during the call "it's hard to meet up with you these days.. especially our comeback is nearing." she replied.

"but it's fine! i'm debuting soon. we can meet someday!" he cheered, as they continued talking to each other while soomin's doing her homework.

sharing how their day is, and completely catching up to the things they missed out together.

unexpectedly, gyuvin just falls in love with soomin harder than anyone could. and soomin can't deny that she notices every detail of it, and feels sorry for him afterwards.

'i noticed, but why do i feel sorry afterwards? i is it because i randomly thought of jungwon, if so.. why?'

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

a/n: I'M VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING A WHOLE MONTH- or something.  BUT LIKE YES I'M VERY SORRY, i've been very busy around in real life and can't catch up to draft a chapter.. but if you have any request to see with soomin and the rest of the members, or as well with other idols. please let me know and i'll make them! (i'm out of ideas too so-) 🤸💙

i might also update tomorrow or later after this! thank you so much for making this reach 20k+ everyone! i'll do my best to write awesome and good chapters for this book. thank you <3