0, 8.

WORDS; 1,640.
TO; Yourself.
WARNINGS; Murder Mention, Agoraphobia, Mild Violence.

With only a month left until graduation, you started to really focus on your school work.

The silly thing is that you would find yourself thinking of doing school work for more hours than you would spend actually working through it all!  Your notebook had been overfilled and you begun using a pile of yellow sticky notes, but not even that lasted you long enough.

Now you had to go out a buy a new notebook, you knew that for sure.

But since Jared had been killed, you found yourself growing more and more agoraphobic over the time.  It was nearing two weeks since Jared was gone, and it felt like you were only getting mentally worse.

Glancing at that door felt like something of a death sentence with how quick it induced your heartbeat.  You let out a huff as you raised a shaky hand to the doorknob.  "It's just for a dumb book,"  You reassured yourself.  "I'll go out and be right back in quick..."

You bit your lip as you twisted the doorknob open, being met with the empty and bland hallways of your new apartment. "It's fine." You whispered under your breath, hoping no one was listening in on your mumbling as you made your way out of the apartment building.

This new place was a short walk away from the airport, and you had already booked a ticket to the United States.

Now your only remaining tasks were to get through the month of school work, graduate and pack up your things to make your great escape;  you would leave the country and hope your secret admirer hadn't placed a tracker on you.  You popped one earbud in your ear and fumbled to catch the other one, when you got a notification from an unknown number.  "Hi!  Is this (Y/N)'s number?  It's Will, I got this number from Apollo :) If this is really your number, just want to tell you that I miss you so much."  It read.  "Shit!  Hey Wilbur!"

"Sorry, you found me at a bad time, I'm heading out to the shop right now.  I'll message you back when I'm home.  Promise."  You quickly typed, swearing that you would have made a typo from how fast your fingers darted across the screen.  You turned on your music and tried to zone out on the walk to the corner store.

Your music was able to dull your usual paranoid feelings, but you had the feeling that any passer by had their eyes locked on you and were judging your every move, you were devastated and embarrassed.

To the point you speed walked in to the corner store, looking down to your phone to catch a glimpse of Wilbur's message. "That's fine, I'm at work at the moment anyway and I shouldn't be texting you, to be blunt. Talk later?" You smiled.

Something about thinking of Wilbur was warming your heart, knowing that he would be available to message later was what supported you the most through the aisles of the stores, it eased your mind of any worries and guided your hand to the right notebook for the last of your remaining time in school.

After paying, you had stepped out of the store and tried to inhale the same relief that Wilbur had sent you in the form of a text message, but it failed. You were now out on the streets, when the sun was falling. Somewhere that isn't popular, and you could be spotted by that secret admirer of yours.

Walking turned to speed walking, speed walking turned to running. Until someone grabbed you by the arm and you were whipped around to face them. HIM. Apollo.

You gasped, trying to tug your arm away from his grasp. "(Y/N), hey, relax! I — I —" He started, but you interrupted him by harshly connecting your boot with his balls and watching as he double over with both hands protecting his sack. "Fuck!" Apollo cried through his teeth. "...I just wanted to know if you're okay!" He whimpered as he spoke, looking up with tears in his eyes. The blow had made him stand there groaning in pain.