Chapter 1

~DOORSTEP DELIVERY~

It had been an unanimous decision that they had to do something to fix the future, or at least one timeline of the future. None of them had had a particularly easy ride in life, more of them being orphans then not, and if they had the chance to fix the lives of their counterparts, they were going to take it.

Standing in front of the past wizards and witches as they shouted across the room at each other, they were questioning their decision.

"QUIET!" Fayez shouted. The whole room became silent at his exclamation. He breathed a sigh of relief at the now peaceful room. "Now that everyone's chilled out, can we explain?"

His words granted nods from everyone.

"We're from the future. Quite a few of us are the children of some of you including myself. I'm Fayez Al Ayad-McKinnon. And obviously my mother is Marlene McKinnon." He introduced, causing the friends of said girl to look at her as she gazed at the young man before her, thoughts of a man she had met on her holiday to Tibet coming to mind.

Another boy stepped up, shorter than the others, with dark unruly hair, circular glasses and emerald green eyes.

"I'm Harry Potter, my parents are James Potter and Lily Evans." Harry closed his eyes in preparation for the chaos that was likely to follow the announcement.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT! I got the girl! I GOT THE GIRL!" James potter shouted in elation as he danced around on the top of the table, grabbing Sirius with him who joined in with his dancing.

"Mister Potter, Mister Sirius, please remove yourself from the table." The stern voice of a younger Minerva McGonagall commanded, causing the boys to drop to their seats with a quick "sorry Minnie".

Lily Evans face had matched the colour of her hair as her friends teased her about finally giving into the "arrogant toe-rag". A greasy haired slytherin fumed in the corner.

"Okay! I get you're excited, but the sooner we get through the introductions, the sooner we can save your fates." Fayez said with a bored expression, which softened slightly as he looked at the raven haired boy next to him, who was looking at his parents in awe.

The hall quieted down.

"Right, well," the third boy, the ginger one started, "I'm Ron Weasley. My parents are Molly and Arthur Weasley." Said couple went red at the teasing from the Prewett twins at how much their sister must be getting it on to have at least 4 kids. The final member, the only girl who spoke before stood straight.

"And I'm Hermione Granger. I'm a muggle born so my parents are not here." She said, ignoring the sneers form the pureblood manias. "Now, we have brought 8 movies of our memories from the years complied into them. They are, quite frankly, based around the lives of Harry and Fez who are key in the future and have each suffered more then many of us." The students had barely any time to digest before Fez once again stepped forward and with a burst of electric blue from his hands, the room had been changed from tables to sofas with tables suppling movie food.

Many were awed by the sheer display of magic. Dumbledore sat with a daunting twinkle in his eyes as he observed the young wizard. Power like that could be useful. For the greater good.

The Gryffindor group came to the front where their future children sat, joined by the Weasley's.

"So," lily started, "you're really our son?" She pointed between herself and James who sent her an offended look. Harry laughed from his place by Fayez's side.