31

Now that we have come this far let's know the actual story Y/n wrote. 

Until forever started with the world Jungkook is in. The story has a normal plot. Jungkook is a hot headed but kind prince who greatly admires his older brother Taehyung. Taehyung is a cool and calm crown price/king. Sung-Min is Jungkook's admirer and is madly in love with him.

Jungkook on the other hand always disliked Sung-Min for her obnoxious behavior. He believed a girl should act like a lady and not mop around for affection. Then came Sooyoung. Sung-Min's new maid. It was love at first sight for Jungkook but at first he tried denying it. She was a maid after all. 

However he grew extremely protective as Sung-Min became aggressive with her and finally accepted his feelings for her and took her as his maid. He punished and killed Sung-Min which caused a rift between Jimin and him although Jimin himself liked Sooyoung. However he didn't give up on his position and remained loyal to Jungkook. 

Sooyoung on the other hand betrayed Jungkook by gathering information about the palace and returning to her home country. However she had a reason. In reality Sooyoung was the princess of neighboring country. Sooyoung's step brother Yoongi killed their father for the throne and capture Sooyoung's mother. He threatened Sooyoung to spy on the Jungkook's country and once she returned he attacked Taehyung's country and killed the crown prince. 

Jungkook was saved by Jimin who took his last breath and Jungkook escaped in trauma. He returned after collecting the lightening band and some Arsnets to enhance his power and broke into Yoongi's palace. Ironically he arrived in Sooyoung's room where she was locked. Although mad at her, he sympathized with her and  she quickly gave him all the information about Yoongi's palace. He left with a promise to take her and her mother with him once he returns and soon returned with an army. The story explores how he defeated barbaric gangs with his powers and controlled them. He defeated Yoongi and killed him and married Sooyoung. The story ends with Sooyoung's mother crowning him the king of the empire. 

However now as I entered Yoongi's country, how can Sooyoung walk so freely? What is going on? Wasn't she about to come to our land? Only the future pages will unfold all these mysteries.