breed me.

"Lay on your back," he told cinder sweetly.

the petite little dragon did not hesitate for a second to please Spyro. she wanted this just as much. to feel her insides touched and ripped apart by her mate.

cinder's shiny purple belly made spyro's eyes fuel with hunger.

he slipped his long lizard tongue between his own lips, letting cinder see what she was about to be devoured by. it made her scales heat up. such a long tongue.

spyro was gentle at first. licking at her delicate scales. getting her body to heat up for him. to cause her entrance to dampen with wetness.

as he got closer down, he could smell it. the sweetness of a little dragon's pussy. strawberries and cream, and it was turning on his most primal instincts. Breed. Breed. Breed.

he lowered his head further. right up to her little pussy. spyro gave a tiny little lick to cinder's clit. She squirmed at the touch. a sensitive girl.

without a second thought spyro latched his lips to her petite pussy, digging his long lizard tongue down.

"Oh, oh fuck..." cinder whispered in pleasure. she could feel his tongue deep inside of her small body.

Spyro licked and licked. catching every bit of her salty juices on his tongue. it was driving him mad.

he could feel his cock grow in size as he devoured her pussy with his tongue. it brushed up against cinder's tail, the friction making him drip.

"spyro, please..." cinder whimpered. she felt so hot and needy. "please breed me. please, please, please."

spyro made his last few desperate licks to open up her tight hole. it was still so small. he knows his cock will destroy her.

spyro positioned himself, cock dangling right above cinder's entrance. without having regards to be gentle, he slammed his cock into her tight hole.

she was so warm. so warm and wet and tight and ready to be bred. ready for his cum. ready for his babies.

without letting her adjust to his side, he let his alpha instincts take over. he slammed his cock inside her as hard and as fast as he could. he WILL fill her up with his babies.

he was slamming into her so hard he could feel a bruise setting in. spyro didn't care. cinder's pussy was pulsing against his cock. he was close. so close.

"Mmgh, cinder..." spyro cried for his mate. she moaned back to him.

"I want your babies... give me your babies..." cinder could barely go above a whisper. her insides were being moved around by a fat cock. she felt so good, in so much pain.

spyro grunted one more time before his cock pulsated, sending hot, thick streams of his cum into cinder's pretty petite womb. he collapsed on top of her, cock locked in her hole. spyro panted against cinder's belly.

"i can feel your cum leaking out of me," cinder whispered. "Our babies will look so cute."