Journey To The Destination

8:30 PM.

The imp finally arrives, seeing the palace across the street.

'So that's where it's happening huh? Oh well, this should be easy.' He takes a peak behind a building, looking at the entrance of the palace, and only to notice that only Goetia are being allowed to head inside.

'Goetias? What are they doing here? Well, Blitz did say this was a party, so I'm sure they're invited. I should wait for a while to see if I can sneak my way in.' 5 minutes past, 'WHY IS IT ONLY GOETIAS THAT ARE COMING TO THIS PARTY? Calm down Moxxie, let's just do some more research on this place, After all, you have never been here or heard anything about this place at all. Maybe it's Goetia's first, then Imps or something? Yeah, that's probably it.'

He goes back to hide behind the building, pulls out his phone, and begins looking at the background of this palace. He finds a recent blog about the party he's at and begins reading it, 'A one-in-a-lifetime special party is being held at the-'

"T-the Stolas Residence Palace?" 'King Stolas will make his appearance and hold this party, alongside his wife?'

"O-only Goetias are invited, any other demon found uninvited that isn't a Goetia will be dealt with personally!? THAT'S WHERE THIS PARTY IS BEING HELD AND BELONGS TO, KING STOLAS!?"

'I-I can't do this. Since this party is really at the Goetia Palace, I'm certain I'll get myself killed. If the party was with other imps then yeah I can do it, but Goetias? Is this the reason Blitzo didn't want to go and get this book because it was only Goetias who were allowed to attend? Okay, let's calm down Moxxie. Don't wuss out now, I'm sure there's another way to get in, rather than the front.'

He quickly runs across the street and reaches the palace. He begins to sneak around the palace until he finds a small opening in the main fence at the back of the palace. He crawls through the small opening and is in the backyard of this palace.

'Ok, I'm in, somewhat.'

He continues walking forward until he reaches another set of fences, this time being an electric fence.

'Great, just my luck.'

He notices a few flies flying above him, some landing on the fence for a while before they all fly away, unharmed.

'So the fence isn't activated? Sweet.'

He begins climbing the fence until he arrives at the top.

'Y'know, this isn't too hard-' out of nowhere, he slips and falls off the fence, landing face first on the grass, his vision being black.

'... Me and my big mouth, I don't even want to get up.' Reluctantly, he lifts his head, 'Where am I now?' He looks around his surroundings, now inside a bush.

'Huh, so I landed in a bush? Well, hopefully, I didn't alert anyone.' He casually pulls himself out of the bush until his suit gets caught on a few branches of the bush. He slowly tries to remove the branches caught in his arms before giving up.

'Are you kidding me?' He forcefully tries to pull out his arm quickly, with the bush rustling so much that it loses almost half of its leaves to fall off. After some time, he finally frees himself, and a few rips are on his suit.

'Oh for Satan's sake, that was my favorite suit. But still, thank goodness I'm free from the bush, now it's time to start-' He turns around, only to notice he's been getting looked at by another imp, who's in fancy clothing, 'Oh crumbles.'

"Tell me young imp, are you invited to this party?" He pulled out a walkie-talkie from his suit and crossed his arms, waiting for a response.

"Well... uhh... y-yeah, yeah I am invited to this party, w-what about you?" He doesn't respond.

'Crumbles, I forgot imps aren't invited, what now?'

The 2 look eye to eye to each other when out of the blue, Moxxie suddenly tackles the imp to the ground, causing him to drop the walkie-talkie. The walkie-talkie hits the ground and activates itself. The 2 hustle the ground, with Moxxie on top of him and getting the advantage of the fight, 'Why did it have to end like this? Doesn't matter at this point, I can't get captured now.'

As Moxxie has the advantage, the fancy imp punches him in the gut, causing Mox to hold his stomach in pain. The guard then grabs Moxxie and pins him onto the ground, "Not so easy is it little imp? Wanna know something, you and I look quite similar, but you're more uglier, and that pisses me off." He then begins to choke Moxxie. "Heh, you thought you could enter this party? Not a chance. And for your information, I am "invited" to this party, and that is because imps like myself are here working for the palace." He puts more pressure around Moxxie's neck.

'THINK MOXXIE THINK! WHAT IS THE BEST SURVIVAL CHANCE OF GETTING OUT OF HERE!?' He quickly thinks over the situation before complying, 'SCREW IT, IT'S POSSIBLY MY ONLY WAY OUT OF HERE!'

He struggles to grab the beer bottle from his suit pocket before swinging it with full force at the imp's head. The bottle hits the imp square in the head, knocking him out and falling off on Moxxie. Moxxie sits up and looks at the imp, making sure he is knocked out. He looks around to make sure no one heard the hustle they had before letting out a sigh of relief, 'Oh Lucifer. That was something, to say the least. I should get going now.'

As he begins getting up, he hears the sound of footsteps slowly getting louder and louder, "Hey Chase! You alright over there?"

'FUCK! THEY'RE COMING THIS WAY!'

He looks back and forth towards the sound and the unconscious imp, thinking of a plan to get out of this mess.

'If we really do look alike, then it could be possible.' Moxxie takes off his dirty, ripped-up suit, takes off the unconscious imp's fancy suit, and puts it on himself, as he puts his ripped suit on the other imp.

'Let's hope they're this dumb for this to work.'

A few seconds later, two security guards arrive towards Moxxie location.

"There you are Chase, we heard some-" The two guards look at the short imp in the fancy suit, nervously smiling.

"Hey guys, what uhh, what are you guys doing here?"

'Please let this work.'

"Chase, what happened to you? Did that intruder roughen you up that bad, you look uglier than usual."

"Umm, yeah, yeah he did."

'Uglier?'

The two guards look at each other before picking up the unconscious imp, "Whatever Chase, we'll take care of this guy. You go back to the palace and serve the guests, the boss is in the kitchen right now and is waiting for you to do your duties tonight." They both point towards a metal door leading towards the palace, "Y-yeah, right, I should head back now."

"Also, make sure you clean yourself up, you're going to make the guest vomit with how ugly you look." The 2 guards then leave, carrying the imp with them.

'Am I seriously that ugly? Whatever, they fell for it, thank Lucifer for the two of us looking the same. I should head to the palace before someone else catches me red-handed.'

Moxxie begins heading towards the metal door where he was directed to go, not noticing that he was being watched from one of the higher floors above inside the palace.

"An intruder huh? This should be fun.