Confessions

1:45 AM

It's been a few hours since Moxxie was suddenly wrapped in Stella's arms. He would be lying to say that he dislikes it. After all, it was his first time that he was held, held by a girl buy that matter.

'I can't believe this happened, but her holding me like this, it feels comfortable... It's almost as if, I can just fall asleep in her arm... fall asleep? I-i can't do that, I got a book to steal!' He quickly shakes off the feeling of relaxation and remembers his mission. He looks at his back, to notice her arms and hands are rather looser than before.

'Should I wait for her to loosen her hands to loosen up more? I should, but who knows how long that'll take.' He returns, looking back at her sleeping face. His stare lingered on as if he was being hypnotized.

'Beautiful...'

Her face was just so hypnotic, not to mention it felt more powerful since she was sleeping so cutely. He leans closer to her, 'She so... beautiful...' He leans in even closer, readying to give her a kis- "WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?!" He's suddenly brought back to reality. Unfortunately for him, his outburst was enough for Stella to begin waking up slowly.

'SHIT!'

He quickly rolls away from her, rolling on top of her fingers in the process and hitting the floor hard.

THUMP

"ARH!, WHAT THE HELL??"

'She's awake.'

He quickly rolls under the bed, hoping she doesn't find him.

"ARGH, THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT!?" She repeatedly looks around her room. Nothing is out of the blue.

She looks down at her side of the bed and on the opposite side. Still, nothing. She sighs, "Right, I'm alone here... as usual... I probably just rolled on my hands on accident." She lays back on her bed, staring at her window.

"Alone..." She kept repeating that word until it stopped.

'H-huh? What just happened?'

Slowly, he poked his head out and looked at the side of the bed. He's looking at the back of her head, back to her sleeping position as before. He got up from the floor and approached her to see that she was sleeping.

'What was that all about?' He carefully moves closer, his stare on her face, her eyes closed, 'What was with all that chanting-'

Sniff

'SHOOT!' He quickly ducked down out of sight, 'Did she see me?' He waits for nothing but silence. He rises again, coming closer to view her face. He notices a small shine coming from her eyes. He leans closer, to notice its "Tears?"

'Is- Was she crying?'

Another sniff comes from her, and he instantly ducks again. 'No. She's awake. She's crying with her eyes closed.'

'But why?'

'I'm not sure if she's having a nightmare or not, but I should wait until she's fully sleeping'

1:55 AM

He comes up from under the bed, and checks in on her. She's asleep. Instinctively. he grabs the blanket from the other side of the bed floor and covers her with it, 'I wish I could ask her what's wrong and whatnot, but,' He turns towards the bookshelf, "I came here for one thing and one thing only." He walks up towards the bookshelf, with it looming over him, containing multiple shelves on top of each other, each shelf filled with books and books.