Conversations And Promises?

11:50 AM

It's another new day in hell. The sun is out in the morning, shining bright as usual. The sun shines bright enough, to go through the balcony door and hits the poor imp directly in the eye.

Grumble

The shine lingers on his eye, 'Damn sun... waking me up...' He rubs his eyes, 'so annoying...' He looks around, noticing his surroundings around him. He's still in bed, within the fancy room of Stella.

'Man, this room is rather luxurious.'

He lies back down on the bed, looking at the ceiling, 'Man I'm exhausted. I can't remember exactly what even happened last night, it's all a blur.' He smiles deviously, 'Well, I got to sleep such a beauty, and a Goetia at that too...'

'Wait a minute.'

He sits up from the bed. He looks down at himself, completely shirtless. He lifts the sheets, his pants and boxers removed. He turns to his left, all of his clothing are on the floor.

'So I did sleep with her...' He reaches down to pick up his clothing-

SLAM

"Good morning! Are you finally awake-" The chamber doors were slammed open, and standing in front of it was Stella, "Oh my, I didn't you were still wanting to go again from last night~" Stella teased.

Embarrassed, Moxxie quickly covers himself with the sheets. Stella giggles to herself, "Its alright, no need to be embarrassed." She snaps her fingers, and in an instant, Moxxie clothes disappear from the ground and appear on him, "There, now isn't that better?"

"W-woah! How did you do that?"

She just smiles to herself, "I'll tell you about it later, now come, I'll make us some breakfast, okay?"

She holds open the chamber doors and smiles at him. Moxxie gets off the bed and exits out of the bedroom, with Stella walking in front of him and taking the lead.

"Wait, you're going to be making breakfast?"

"Yes, is there something that bothers you?"

"W-well, I just thought the servants here would make the breakfast here, since y'know, they work here."

She just continues to smile, "Well, if that was the case, wouldn't you have been making breakfast for me?"

"Wha-"

"You are a servant here, correct?"

"O-oh y-yeah I am... I-its just that, I'm new to this job" Moxie stutters out.

"Really?" She raises an eyebrow, "When did you begin working here?"

"L-last week?" He nervously smiles at her.

She looks at him before smiling, "Is that so?"

'D-does she know?' Moxxie thought to himself.

The walk was silent. They both arrive at the stairs and begin to walk down the stairs and arrive in the ballroom. The ballroom is completely clean, with all decorations removed.

"Huh, there are no decorations?" Moxxie says.

"Yeah, the servants here work hard to make it perfect, for Stolas that is. Stella replies with. She turns to him, "But of course," She grabs hold of Moxxie cheeks and gently plays with them, "This little servant was with me last night, wasn't he?"

Moxie can't help but faintly blush at Stella's comment. She lets go of his cheeks and continues towards the kitchen. They arrive at the hallway, Stella points towards the room in front of them, "Wait for me in the dining room, I'll go make us some breakfast."