1: Where i met you

Hi fellow readers~ This is my first English book and my first language isn't English so please don't mind the smol mistakes if there's any! Also they might be out of character sometimes, sorry!

------★------

The white haired man was sitting on the edge of a cliff; watching Inazuma's beautiful scenery. The sun was almost setting. Wind blowing into his face, making his hair flow softly.

He watched as the Inazuman guards down there spotted him. He didn't understand at first, but then he remembered that a new event called "The Vision Hunt Decree" was now all over Inazuma.

Kazuha was eye to eye with two guards. The two looked at each other and nodded, then one of them quickly ran. They couldn't climb up there but they could find another way up. One of them stood in place, not wanting for the boy to jump down while they tried to find a way up. The other, had found a way and was now almost behind Kazuha.

He stood up, still on the edge of the cliff. He didn't underestimate the guards, but he knew what to do so he didn't panic one bit.

As the guard ran closer to him and made sure there was nowhere he can run to. Kazuha used his anemo abilities to make the wind flow all the leaves on the ground to the air, mostly onto the guard's face.

He didn't want to hurt anyone, so he decided to distract and flee.

The guard got into defense mode, but there wasn't anything he could really do when he couldn't see anything because of the leaves.
...

"Surrender!"

The guard spoke, he knew the boy was somewhere here. There was no way he could disappear into thin air, right?

-------

Kazuha had arrived in a more quiet area. He thought he'd be safe from the guards if he stayed here. So he decided to rest for a bit.

He was lost in thought, wondering if he can always flee like this. There'd be more guards next time, right? If he had to fight, he could easily take two but if there was more, things would get risky.

Suddenly, an arm grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back into a more hidden area. Also a hand on his mouth so he couldn't make a noise.

"hhmpnh!"

He was startled, he was ready to escape from the grip but then the other spoke quietly into his ear.

"Shh, there are guards walking by. They'll catch us both if you keep making noises."

After the sentence was finished, Kazuha's tense body relaxed a bit and he finally realised the guards almost walking past them. He didn't make any other sound to stay safe. The other held him in his arms and covered his mouth until the guards were out of sight. Then let go of him.

Kazuha took deep breaths, and turned around to face the person that saved him. It was a taller boy with blonde hair. He also noticed his bright purple eyes. The man in front of him looked down at him with a smile as Kazuha examined his looks.

"Where's my thanks?"

Kazuha quickly looked up to his eyes and put on a gentle smile.

"Ah, my apologies. I didn't realise you were trying to help me. Thank you for saving me from those guards.. I did not notice them."

The blonde smiled warmly and offered his hand to Kazuha.

"You're welcome. What's your name? I'm Tomo."

Kazuha was slightly surprised by the sudden warmth. He took Tomo's hand and shaked it softly.

"I'm Kazuha, it's really nice to meet you, Tomo."

"Do you want to hang out sometime?"

Kazuha was surprised once more. He had only met this guy but he was already offering him to hang out. He wondered if he should be suspicious but then remembered that he saved him just a moment ago. His face grew into a confused smile and he nodded.

"Sure, why not."