2: Stars

Kazuha POV

A few days had passed, i never saw the blonde haired guy again. What was his name? Oh yeah, Tomo.

"Do you wanna hang out sometime?"

I repeated to myself, i wondered why he said it if he wasn't going to hang out with me. Did he think it's not worth it or something? Or... Did something happen to him? I was starting to get worried, i needed to find him as soon as possible...

I went back to the place we met, he wasn't there. What was i expecting? Why would a random stranger want to be friends all of a sudden? Oh maybe.. just maybe i thought he liked me.

I went back to the cliff i was sitting at a few days ago, he wasn't there either. I didn't even know where to look.

Of course i had friends, a lot of them. But I didn't have a close friend who would want to hang out with me. I was hoping to see him again soon because he seemed like a nice guy.

I was gazing at the sky thinking about him.

"Waiting for me?"

Suddenly, i heard a familiar voice. I turned back to look at him. Yes, it was him. He really should stop sneaking from behind.

"Uh.. Yes. I was looking for you. Where have you been? I was starting to get worried."

I spoke, then i saw him smirk. I guess me being worried made him somewhat happy. He leaned in and winked, which made me blush slightly. He must be doing this on purpose...

"Worried? Don't be worried for me. Nobody can hurt me."

"Even the Electro Archon?"

I saw him pause, then he let out a small chuckle. He was talking nonsense. I didn't know how strong he was but i'd bet he wouldn't be able to handle more than 5 guards by himself.

"Even her."

"Yeah, of course.."

He chuckled, and sat beside me on the cliff. The sun was setting again, making the sky orange. I didn't know what to call this moment, romantic, maybe?

"The sunset matches your vibe, i love it."

He said softly. When i looked at him, he was already looking at me. I didn't say anything but just smiled in response. I didn't know whether to trust him or not because i never saw him around Inazuma before.

After the sun was down and when the sky started to darken, he stood up and offered his hand.

"Anyways, let's go, hm?"

"Go where?"

"To where we met."

Tomo took my hand and leaded me somewhere. I guessed that we were going to that place where we hid from the guards. But i didn't get why. When we walked together, he looked back at me from time to time but never talked. So i kept quiet either.

After we arrived, he let go of my hand and walked towards the blue glowing flowers. He touched them lightly with his hand.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?"

"They are. But what's special about them? They're all over Inazuma."

Tomo leaned down to pick one, then he stood up and walked towards me. Then he put the one flower he picked to my hair. After he was done, he looked down at me and smiled warmly.

"It looks good on you."

"Well- thank you."

"I love them because they remind me of the stars when they glow at night."

"Stars?"

"Yes, stars."

He looked up to the sky. No stars were visible in inazuma because of the constant storm. But i understood why the glowing flowers reminded him of stars...

"Maybe we can see the stars again, one day."

----

Time flew away with us talking about each other. I was starting to get more interested in him the more we talked. I was getting to know him more every passing moment.

Suddenly, i saw a movement on his clothing and a small cat popped it's head out of his lownecked shirt. It surprised me but Tomo seemed used to it.

He noticed me looking at his chest and chuckled.

"I forgot to introduce you two!"

He took the kitten out of his clothing and put it on my lap. The cat sniffed my hand and looked up at me. then it curled up into a ball.

"What a lazy cat.."

I started petting it's head and it started to purr. It was a white cat with big blue eyes, so cute... Tomo watched for a little while as i caressed the cat's head, a wide smile on his face. Then he reached out to the cat and caressed it's head just like i did. That's when our hands touched..

I didn't pull back as his hand was brushing against mine.

He looked at me and a warm smile filled his face. I returned the smile, which made him blush slightly. He realised he was blushing and looked away. His hand still touching mine.

This was a great moment. I felt like i could stay here with him forever.

I felt my cheeks get warmer too, and i looked away just like he did. What was this feeling?...