A Funny Flower Told Me

We all stared at the flower silently, the dread in the atmosphere becoming heavier as his grin grew. Majima, Galacta and Jenny all glared at him, while I slowly made my way behind Ralph with Vanellope, Hilda, Alfur and Maple.

"You teamed up with a flower?" Buttercup asked Him with a glare. She then broke out into a mocking laughter, pointing one of her stub arms at him. "Wow, and here I thought you were some elaborate mastermind."

Him's eyes flashed with fierce anger for a moment before he faced his ex-partner. "Well, yes. But simply because he gave me something I could not refuse."

"Let me guess", Steve said in a bored tone with a flat look, "World domination?"

"Right on, block guy!" The flower suddenly said, "Well, kind of. See, I was just saying I'd give him a chance. Never meant I was going all the way." He gave the Satan stand-in a smug look, making Him fume in rage. This only made the flower grin in a sadistic way. "My end goal goes against what I want anyway."

"Which is what, exactly?" Jenny asked. It was clear she was a bit on edge, as my fear of the flower was spreading to everyone. Except Galacta, who just stared at the flower silently the whole time, his magenta eyes burning with a fierce fire.

Flowey just stared at all of us, his face slowly twisting from a small grin, to a toothy smile, to a psychopathic look. He let out a crooked, echoing and straining laugh that was high pitched and twisted. I locked up when the flower's once dot eyes gave way to hollow voids with small white pupils in them.

"Why, to see everything buried six feet under, of course."

We all stared at the flower with wide eyes as he unleashed another wicked laugh that almost seemed to make the world darker. Hilda ducked behind Majima as he, Ralph, Jenny and Izzy all shook off their fear and glared at the psychotic flower. I could see Galacta was carefully reaching for his lance.

After a minute, the flower finally calmed down enough to look us all over with a villainous glint in his eye. "Well, this was fun, but I have stuff I gotta do. See ya'!" He sunk into the ground and vanished just as the knight slashed his lance at the flower. All he was able to achieve was ripping apart some of the boardwalk. He silently looked over the mess he made, while everyone began to discuss amongst themselves about what to do next. The Powerpuff Girls went off to lock him up in prison, the demon complaining all the way.

I, meanwhile, was feeling my heart slam against my chest. I stared off vacantly towards the crashing waves of the ocean. The cool sea breeze made my hair whip around, and I let out a deep sigh. The sounds of footsteps hit my ears, and Steve had walked up next to my right side. Gladius hovered over next to my left, and my two friends stared out towards the ocean with me.

"So, I'm guessing by how quiet you are Flowey is a big deal?" The crafter said calmly.

I sighed again. "Yeah... Honestly, he's probably worse than Galacta in every regard."

"What makes him so bad?" Gladius asked.

"He knows of the fourth wall, and abuses it", I said, growling through clenched teeth. I looked at Steve and saw he was giving me a very confused glance. "Basically he knows he's a fictional character, and abuses stuff the audience would usually have access to, like pausing, saving, all that."

Gladius made a nervous throat clearing sound, and Steve looked back to the ocean. He had a fearful glint in his eyes, yet he did his best to remain, something I was grateful about. I closed my eyes as I let the cool air kiss my skin, and the tension within me slowly began to die down. I looked over my shoulder to the others, and saw they were all still planning out something. Spinning on my heel, I clapped my hands, earning all of their attention.