Kazuha's New Cat

(Hello again! This one is Kazuha, and he receives a cute little kitty from Lumi :3)

"I came here to give you something!" Says Lumine, looking at Kazuha.

she smiles as Lumine gives Kazuha a white cat

"Oh! Thank you so much! I'm grateful for your gift. This cat is really cute! What is it's name?"

"It doesn't have one, how about you name it, Kazu?"

"Sure! I'll call him...Tomo."

"Oh...Tomo? I can see where you thought of that name. Now he will always be with you, hehe."

"Thank you for this gift. I will take good care of Tomo. And to show my gratitude, I want to give you a gift as well. Please accept these special dango milk I prepared specially for you!"

"Ehhhh..? You know how to make dango milk? It looks nice..thanks, Kazu!"

she goes up to him and kisses him on the cheek.

Kazuha turns red and starts stuttering

"Y-you're welcome.."

He looks at Lumine in a flustered state

"Ehh... a-and thank you for the kiss.. too..."

"Hehe..no problem! Say, do you want to walk around Inazuma for a bit? I wanna buy you anything you would like! I have some mora saved up, that I hid from Paimon." Said Lumine, smiling at Kazuha.

He smiles happily at her offer

"That sounds like fun. Let's go! It's a nice afternoon after all."

In Inazuma City, where they have been looking around.

Kazuha bought Lumine a hairpin that is shaped like a flower and had an amber hue that matches her eyes.

"This would look really good on you. How about you put it on?"

"Oooh..it looks nice."

She puts the amber pin on

"How do I look?"

"You look gorgeous. The pin fits you perfectly. I'm glad you like it."

He smiles at her beauty

"Aww, thanks! Oh, Tomo is playing around with some sakura bloom. It's cute, heh."

Lumine giggles a bit

"You're welcome! It's a beautiful pin for a beautiful girl. It looks like Tomo is playing now. It must be really relaxing out here..."

He looks at Tomo playing around the sakura blooms

"Haha.. Tomo really likes the sakura doesn't he..."

"Yeah! I got you Tomo because Beidou told me you liked cats!"

"Beidou told you? Ah, that's nice of her. Tomo is really cute though. He's already made himself at home. I'm glad to have him around.""

A smile spreads on Kazuha's face

"You know, this is the first gift I've gotten from a female... so this is something special for me, thank you."

"No problem! I would gladly give you 100 more cats for you, Kazu."

"Oh really? I might take you up on that offer for more cats later..."

"I really can't thank you enough for the gift though. This is... the first time that a woman has shown romantic interest in me... I'm flustered... but quite happy. Thank you Lumine!"

"R-romantic interest?! U-uhm- y-yeah, no problem."

Lumine started stuttering due to embarrassment.

"Is there something wrong? Your face is turning all red! Are you sick?"

He seems concerned

"Ah, sorry- if you're not feeling well we can call it a day for now..."

"U-uh, no! I'm good! It's just..uhm...just...just...it's...it's chili powder! Yeah! I was using some to cook earlier!" Said Lumine, as she found it hard to make up something.

"Chili powder? I didn't know chili powder made people so red. Heh."

Kazuha chuckles as he walks to the Shrine with Lumine, and he sits down on the courtyard, as he pours some tea for both of them.

"Oh and by the way, don't be shy. It's me, you can talk to me about whatever is bothering you. We are friends now after all."

"Bothering me? No, I'm fine, really! and thanks!"

"Ah, if you're sure..."

He finishes pouring the tea and hands over a cup to Lumine

"Here you go. The tea should be warm and ready for you. I made it carefully just for you. Hopefully it's sweet and delicious too. Like a sweet girl."

He smirks at Lumine

Lumine suddenly turns a deep red again at his remark.

"Yeah! L-like...like..like Yoimiya..!" Lumine thinks of someone else, so she doesn't jump to the conclusion that he's saying it's her.

Kazuha laughs

"Haha, Yes, I do suppose Yoimiya is sweet and delicious like her food."

He has a thoughtful look on his face as he speaks

"But... you know... to be honest..."

He turns to look directly into Lumine's eyes

"A sweet girl like you is better than all the food in the world."

"M-me?!" Says a surprised Lumine.

She turns even redder from blushing, and can't take it anymore as she buries her head into his chest from embarrassment.

Kazuha holds her close and kisses the top of her head as she buries her face into his chest

"Yes, you. You are the sweetest girl in the world. More sweet than all the sugar in the world and more precious in my very heart."

His eyes glow bright as he holds her close to him and speaks into her ear

"More precious to me than all the wealth in this world and more beautiful than all the stars in this sky."

He smiles at her

"So how could I not fall in love with you?" Said Kazuha, Smiling.

"Me, special to you..? F-fall in love with..me?! S-sweet....?!"

Lumine is ready to faint from blushing now, as she was also surprised from the kiss, so she just stays frozen.

"Yes you, you have a special place in my heart."

Kazuha holds Lumine close, wrapping his arms around her tightly

"You are the most special person in the world to me. The very thought of losing you makes my chest tighten. Whenever I think of you I get butterflies in my stomach."

He looks deeply into her eyes

"How could I not fall in love with you, when you're so beautiful and so sweet?"

Lumine turns the scene to a hug, as she hugs him tight and their bodies press against each other.

"Thank you, Kazu..I love you too.."

Kazuha hugs her close as their bodies pressed up together. He is in awe of her beauty, his heart is pounding. His voice trembles as he speaks

"I love you too...Lumine..."

A small tear of happiness forms in his eye as he says this. It slowly rolls down his cheek. He wipes it away and smiles at Lumine.

At this happy scene, Tomo jumps onto their heads and purrs happily. They talk through the rest of the day, and teach Tomo some tricks, too. It was indeed a nice day, for the both of them.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 23, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Oneshots - Lumine Harem♡♡ ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें