will you?

"Will you still love me when im no longer young and beautiful? " Felix ask as they were in Hyunjin's room.
"Of course I will" Hyunjin replied to Felixs question and gave him a short kiss after his answer, Felix smiled and kissed him back again, after some time they parted their lips and just lay on the bed cuddling and just talking about random stuff.

"What is that question you ask before? Do you think I'll not? "

"... I didn't mean that, you know what ive been going through. "

"I know, that the reason why we're here, friends"

"Friends? We're friends? Really Hyunjin? " Felix laughed

"Then what are we? You have feelings for me, Felix? "

"Yes. I have feelings for you. What do you think? I would kiss my best friend just like that? You dont have feelings for me?, you dont love me anymore. I knew it. "

"What? Nono Felix you got me wrong, I do love you. I love you with all my heart, dont you get it? Didn't you realize what I sis for you? You think that I would kiss you rn and dont have feelings for you? Are you serious rn? Felix what happened to you? You didn't ever ask yourself why I moved alone? Dont you ever ask yourself why I dont talk to them?. "

"I do-"

"Im gay. And I told them, they kicked me out, cut our relationship because I told them I love you, I've always had been loving you."

"What.. Why didn't you told me? "

"I've loved you since our first deep conversation, you know why? "

"Why"

"Because you get me, you get me so good, you make me feel so good, im so happy when im with you, im so emotional when im with you, so sad when im without you. God what did you do to me? Im so madly in love with you damn. " Hyunjin said with tears in his eyes

"Hyunjin, I- I love you too, I dont know what to say" Felix replied while wiping the tears away from Hyunjin face

"You say enough, you said what I've always wanted to hear" Hyunjin said as he got closer to Felix face and kissed him, he kissed him so hard that it leaves Felix's lips swollen.

They continue their kisses and laughs until they were tired and fall asleep cuddling.