Deep sea

WARNING!!! MENTIONS OF RAPE!!! WARNING!!! THERE WILL BE MPREG IN THIS!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE WHOLE THING, THERE WILL BE A SUMMARY AT THE END OF THE ONE SHOT!

READ THE WARNING ABOVE

PLEASE DON'T PUT HARMFUL COMMENTS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE MPREG, I WARNED YOU

"Hello, little demigod."

I whip around, to see a tall man standing at the doorway of AHS's cafeteria. They're dressed deep ocean blue robes, with a coral crown on their head. They look a couple of years older than me, and they wear an evil smirk.

I reach into my pocket, grabbing Riptide. "Who are you? What do you want?" I growl at him, he just chuckles.

"My, my, straight to the point, huh?" He starts to slowly walk towards me, and I back up. Everyone else in the room seems to be unaffected by this, going on with what they usually do.

"Well, Perseus," I flinch at my full name, "I want to capture you."

I momentarily blank out at that. "Wait, what?"

He takes this to his advantage, lunging forward to grab my hand. I back away, cutting him before he can touch me. Golden ichor oozes from his hand-

Wait a second, GOLDEN ICHOR?!

'He's an immortal!' I think as we engage in battle, he brings out his own sword.

"Oh Perseus, I never introduced myself, did I?" He says, chuckling as I block his strike. He leans in, the weight on his sword is pushing me down. I struggle to keep my blade from slicing me.

"Oceanus, nice to meet you."

Then, he grabs my wrist, and everything goes black.

;*-=Time skip=-*;

I wake up to find myself in a room with deep blue walls, I'm chained by silver chains to them. I know I'm underwater, but my powers seem to be blocked.

Suddenly, the door on the other side of the room opens, and Oceanus steps into the room. I scowl when he sees me, he just chuckles as if I'm a small child, lower then him.

Oh, wait. I probably am a small child that is lower then him to him.

Dam it...

"What do you want?" I growl at him, hoping that if it's torture, it will be over quickly.

"Oh, Perseus, has your father not warned you?" He conjures up a chair, sitting in front of me. "Poseidon tried to keep you safe, yet he failed. I have you in my clutches now."

"Yeah, whatever," I scoff at him. "If you're gonna torture me, just do it already."

"Oh, but Perseus..." He leans in, the seat disappearing. "I'm not going to torture you. No, I want you to do something much, much better."

His face is practically right on mine. His eyes stare into mine with...what? Lust? Want? What the Hades is this guy gonna do with me?

His lips brush on mine, my breath hitches. Oh no. Aw hell nah, is this guy for real!? He wants to hook up with me??? No way Jose, I'm staying faithful to Annabeth.

"I want to make you mine. Then you can carry our child." He says before placing his lips on mine. I squirm underneath him, wanting and trying to get away.

I break away from him. "What the Hades man?! I ain't gonna have a stand with you, or carry your child around. I'm male. Say it with me, M-A-L-E."

He chuckles once again, then roughly grabs me by the hips. "Let's see if you still have enough will to retort back to me after this."

He slams me against the wall, and he finally gets to see the fear in my eyes.

TIME SKIP 'CAUSE I'M NOT WRITING ABOUT THIS

I sob, curled up into a ball up against the wall, I feel so dirty, so useless. Haven't I done enough for the Fates? Why me?

Why???

Suddenly, alarms go off, and someone bursts into my room.

"D-dad?" I look over my legs to see my dad, frantically rushing towards me.

"Percy!" He embraces me, and I hug back, my tears staining his shirt. "Let's get out of here son."

He flashes me out, just as Oceanus bursts into the room, bellowing in anger.

When I come back to my senses, we are in my chambers in Poseidon's palace. Dad pulls back from the hug, caressing my cheek. "My son, are you okay?"

I shake my head, I feel unclean, worthless. I'm such a bad boyfriend, Annabeth probably won't want me anymore, the rest of the Seven are gonna hate me...

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh no no no no no." Poseidon shakes his head standing up. "He didn't...do it, did he?"

I look down at the ground, not meeting my father's gaze. "I-I tried to stop him...I was chained...I-" My voice breaks.

"I'm sorry."

"My son," Positive kneels down to me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "You have nothing to be sorry about. It is me who should be sorry, I should have tried harder to keep track of Oceanus. Always after my spawn..."

"He said that I would carry his child." I pipe up. "What does that mean? I'm a boy, for gods' sake! I can't get pregnant!"

Dad visibly pales, gulping. "Um..."

"Dad?" I ask, as he backs up, mumbling to himself. "Oh no...this isn't good...oh no..."

"Dad! Whatever it is, just tell me!" I plead, hopefully it isn't that bad.

"Well, you know how Aphrodite came out of the sea?" He tries to explain. I nod, not knowing where this is going. "Well, that proved that the sea was fertile, meaning that I...am fertile and that means that...um, all of my children are as well, regardless gender."

I blink, once, twice.

"So you're tell me," I start, "That I can get pregnant, and I could be pregnant right now?"

Dad nods.

"Okay..." I say, panicking. "I'm just gonna pass out here...on this bed...bye bye."

And so I do, leaving my dad to stress out about what he is going to do. 

Summary of 'Deep Sea'

Basically, Percy got kidnapped by Oceanus, and was brought back to his castle. Oceanus 'made love' with Percy without Percy's consent, and after, Poseidon managed to rescue him and bring him back to his palace. He explained to Percy that all children of Poseidon had the ability to get pregnant, and that Percy could possibly be pregnant. Percy then faints.

Hello! There will be another part to this, idk when I will get started on it! So hang tight!

-Laurel