Chapter 8

Natalie had been laying on the couch waiting for her food to come, She had taken a shower as soon as she got home, But now 'Ten things I hate about you' had been playing as she fell to the floor with a groan. Her stomach kept rumbling over and over,

Ethan had gone out somewhere to get something Even though Natalie had protested numerous times, She was really annoyed and mad with him but at this point she was just scared something had happened as he had been gone for too long.

The doorbell rang as she jumped up with a smile and ran over to the door. She unlocked the door and swung it open revealing a brown mcdonalds bag on the floor in front of her. Her smile grew wide and she leaned down grabbing the bag. She turned around, shutting the door and walked over to the couch, but she sat in the middle of the floor instead, not wanting to get anything on the couch. She looked up at the TV mesmerized by the scene in front of her. She jumped slightly at the sound of the door opening. She had forgotten to lock it.

Natalie turned around, big mac in hand as she just saw Ethan with both of his Airpods completely oblivious to how much he scared her.She continued to stare at him with an annoyed look on her face. He looked over at her confused as she realized he had a bag in his hand, he smiled at her but she just rolled her eyes and turned away.

He took his airpods out and put them back into the case, he set the bag down on the kitchen counter along with his phone and airpods. Natalie finished her burger, She hadn't eaten all day and the burger hadn't even filled her stomach yet. Ethan sighed as he walked over to her. He sat down behind her wrapping his arms around her and spreading his legs out putting them on either side of her.

"Baby I'm sorry" He whined into her Ear as he kissed her neck softly, She smiled as she put the box beside the brown bag. He gripped her waist slightly.

"Fine" She huffed, He smiled against her neck and leaned forward grabbing the bag and looking inside it, Even if She had been made at Ethan she still would've ordered him something and she did. He stood up from around her grabbing his food and sitting on the couch. She had begun to eat her fries as he looked over at her shaking his head.

"Lee come here" He whined, padding in between his legs. Natalie stood up with a smile grabbing her drink and fries and sat in between his legs.

His arm was draped around her waist as the two of them sat in silence watching the movie, His fingers traced her skin making a star shape. The action made her stomach fill with butterflies and she placed her empty box and drink on the ground turning around slightly so she was cuddled up to him.

He placed his box down placing both of his arms around her, her sweatpants rubbed against his and she leaned down inhaling his scent. If she was being honest the only thing that she was wearing that was hers was her thong and bra. Her sweatpants and shirt were Ethans, The two of them lay in each others embrace as they watched the movie in silence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two had finished the movie around and hour ago, they were now laying in Ethan's bed, Natalie was laying down on her phone and Ethan's head was laid on her stomach. Her hand was placed in his curls, twisting them and untwisting them. His hands were placed on her waist when suddenly he started moving them lower, his hands were now on her ass and he was making his way to her thighs.

The only things going through her mind were act fool. Natalie's grip tightened on his hair making him hum slightly, his hands went back up to her waist. She set her phone down on the bed placing both of her hands into his hair.

His fingers slipped beneath her sweatpants feeling the lacy thong beneath it. Natalie's arms filled with goosebumps and her cheeks slightly turned red. Ethan lifted her shirt going underneath it and placed soft kisses along her stomach making his way down, she shivered under his grip and he grabbed the hem of her pants pulling them down and off of her legs. He looked up at her with a grin as she smirked slightly.

He placed his hands back on her waist grabbing her thong from her skin, he looked down before he pulled it off looking at the wet spot that covered her thong.

He grinned wider and pulled them down completely, he moved up and her hands went back to his hair pulling at his curls as he placed soft kisses down to her pussy.

He placed his thumb against her clit, rubbing it slightly and placing his face between her clit. He licked a strip of her precum before placing his tongue between her folds, a soft moan escaped her lips as he brought his hand down placing one of his fingers inside her pushing it in and out slowly. A groan escaped her lips once he put another one in and he continued to lick in between her folds.

His pace quickened and her stomach began to knot, he felt her squeeze around his fingers and he smiled pushing his fingers in and out of her quicker. She had reached her climax and she felt her relief once the warm liquid left her body. Ethan smiled, licking her cum up and whipping his fingers off. He moved up kissing her on the lips and she smiled as she tasted herself against his lips.

His hands were moved back onto her hips and he slipped his tongue into her mouth licking her bottom lip. Natalie's arms wrapped around his neck as she was flipped on top of him. Her body began to grind as she was placed on top of him, making his hard rub against her. He groaned at the feeling as he guided her hips making his way down her neck.

"Fuck" He groaned against her skin as she continued to grind against him, Her hands made their way to the hem of his shirt pulling it over his head. She stared down at his toned abs as she traced them with her fingers, He let out a deep breath and closed his eyes at the feeling. Her fingers went down to his sweatpants pulling them down as she was lifted up so they were now fully off. She felt his hard against her core once again as he looked up at her.

He grabbed the hem of her shirt pulling it off of her body, She grabbed his face with both hands bringing him in kissing him harshly, His hands made their way around her back unclipping her bra slowly, She let the bra fall slipping it of her arms as he began to kiss down her neck making his way down to her tits. He squeezed them softly making her let out a moan, She grabbed and placed her hands beneath his boxers pulling them down from his waist. She placed her head on his shoulder lining herself up with his dick. She lifted herself before sitting down slowly letting out a moan as he kissed her neck.

His hands were placed on her waist as he guided her on his dick, They each let out soft moan as the girl continued to ride him.

"Ethan" She gasped as she could feel the not in her stomach once again.

"I know baby I know" He gasped into her hair, She felt him twitch as he thrusted once more into her and she felt the warm liquid fill her and she felt him let go as well. He began to ride out their high before he pulled out of her lying beside him. Natalie smiled up at him as he placed a kiss on her lips.