Enter: The Leviathan is summoned

Third Person:

"Besides me & Tsubaki, the others are starting to tire from upholding this magic barrier...Rias & her peerage & that Holy sword user are obviously outclassed by that of this Fallen Angel...Please Hurry...Brother...", thought Sona Sitri, as her School grounds lay under attack by that of the Fallen Angel Kokabiel.

The current Heiress of House Gremory Rias & those of her peerage, specifically her Queen Akeno & Pawn Red Dragon Emperor Issei, despite being among the stronger of their allies were seemingly hopeless in this battle against the Fallen Angel.

The lot of them was injured & their healer Rias Gremory's Bishop Asia was running low on both stamina & magic power, making the option to be healed grow to a close.

The Heiress of the Gremory Clan's power of Destruction, supplemented by that of the Red Dragon Emperor's boost ability was not enough, nor the Lightning of the Priestess of Thunder Akeno.

The one Holy Sword User who's weapon is a weakness to the Fallen Angel is battered & in no better state than the Devil's she fight with.

The only hope now was the potential power of the Red Dragon Emperor Issei, & the hopeful arrival of either Sirzech's Lucifer brother of Rias, the Red Satan & current King of the Underworld or Zachary Leviathan Brother-in-law of Sona, the Blood Serpent & True Heir of the House Leviathan.

The situation was only growing in hopelessness though as the Fallen General Kokabiel mocked that of the Devils & engaged them with overwhelming force.

It was than at that moment a orange magic circle appeared in the middle of the grounds between the Fallen & those that oppose him.

"That Symbol...could it be?!", simultaneously thought both that of Sona Sitri & Rias Gremory knowing of this magic circle.

For it beared the clan symbol of the Leviathan consisting of a capital "K" that has a snake-like line.

The magic circle drew the attention of all those on the battle field, upholding the barrier, & a hidden man observing far above the sky.

From this magic circle resounded a calm masculine voice saying, "My...to think I was half way to the Hindu region to visit my friend Shiva & my old mentor informed me that the Fallen Angel General Kokabiel, made an appearance in the territory of the Gremory & Sitri Heiress. To think I would get this chance...to kill you oh mighty Kokabiel", note the patronizing tone.

Quickly a tall, pale man dressed in a black dress shirt, dress pants, & dress shoes with long black hair, narrow blood red eyes & pointed elf ears mads a step in the direction of the magic circle.

This was none other than the Fallen Angel General Kokabiel.

Kokabiel rather unimpressed but himself recognizing the magic circle quickly responded with, "You seem to hold some type of grudge against me, & belong to that of the Leviathan Clan, but please reveal yourself so that I may know if my next prey is one worthy to face me", & no sooner a tall man walked out of the magic circle that closed behind him.