Purple haired Crush [ Mafuyu x F! Reader ]

Category: Fluff & slight angst (?)

Characters Mentioned/Included:
Mafuyu Asahina ( 朝比奈まふゆ )
Mizuki Akiyama ( 暁山瑞希 )
Akito Shinonome ( 東雲彰人 )
Rui Kamishiro ( 神代類 )
An Shiraishi ( 白石 杏 )
Emu Otori ( 鳳えむ )

Mafuyu x F! Reader
You attend Miyamasuzaka Girls' Academy, a school for all girls. Your parents decided to make you switch schools because you were "getting too caught up" in maintaining your social status with your friends at Kamiyama causing your grades to drop by 5%. Yes, 5 percent. Hearing their words, as they added more onto their seemingly pre-prepared paragraph, felt as if you were being trapped in a never ending nightmare. Them moving you away from your friends was the worst thing to do to try make you do better in school. You were just getting better from what Mizuki called "the Mafuyu syndrome", and now your parents are casually on their way to bring it all back, but there was no way you could change their minds so you just had to..deal with the upcoming hurdles.

"My name is Y/n L/n!" you put on a fake smile while introducing yourself in-front of your new class. 'Might as well make a good impression i guess..?' you thought to yourself, mentally sighing. You already missed your friends, Mizuki, Akito, An, everyone. Including Rui and his silly pranks. You'd give anything, even if it meant taking your own heart out, to go back to Kamiyama but you knew that wouldn't be possible. You walked over to the seat the teacher assigned you and sat down beside a girl with long, beautiful purple hair and her eyes were absolutely stunning, nothing like what you've seen before.

Half way into the lesson, the teacher assigned group work, due by the end of the class and you were working with the girl who was beside you.
She greeted you by saying hello and then began talking about the idea she had on how to make this group project work. "We will split the work, i'll do this half and you'll do that half, if you need help you can ask me! I'll be sure to do the same." she slightly smiled.
You nodded in response but all you could think of was her voice. Her voice was out of this world, it somehow managed to calm you, causing you to almost forget about the whole school switching situation.

After finally snapping yourself out of your trance, you immediately got to work, glancing over at her every now and then. She looked hard at work while you were somehow, getting distracted by her beauty. You really tried your hardest to concentrate but it didn't work, so you eventually gave up and then-
*bell rings*
basically, yes. Class ended and luckily for you, the teacher gave everyone till tomorrow to hand in their group work. You hadn't been able to complete a thing since you were being distracted by a certain someone.

Something was telling you to try call Mizuki, but you knew even if they weren't at school they'd be in a loud, busy, bustling mall. But if they were perhaps in school, the schedules would be different, they would be in class right now. You sighed as you began to pray for the end of the day to arrive faster.

You were walking to your next class, looking down at your phone pretending to be doing something so you didnt seem like a weirdo but you accidentally bumped into someone, causing you to fall, as the other person dropped the books they were holding.

"L/N-Chan..?"

You looked up at the person to see who you bumped into, 'It's that same girl from earlier..?'

"I-I'm sooo sorry..!" You quickly stood up and started apologizing profusely while picking up her books.

"Hey its okay..! Im alright, but what about you? You seemed to have..quite the fall just now.." she said, helping to pick up the remainding books on the floor.