Ed Sheeran's Curse - this isn't a book it's a cry for help

@LiamoCo87 please help me

AESTHETIC WARNING 💅💅✨✨😍😍

————————————————————————————————————————

         Friday May 26th, 2023. Ed Sheeran is alone in his bedroom singing Shape Of You or something I don't fucking know anything about Ed Sheeran's personal life. His vision suddenly blurs - the curse has struck again.

          For as long as Ed could remember, he's been fighting for his very life against an awful curse - well, two if you count the fact that he's a ginger. But aside from this.. as a few fans have noticed, Ed Sheeran appears to be in a constant state of trying to keep his eyes from drifting apart. Many have joked about this. Ed laughs along; however, inside, he prays nobody takes it too seriously.

          Right now Ed fights for his life against the curse which is trying to take him over for the thousandth time. He feels his eyes drifting off to the sides - he covers his face, prying at his eyes in a desperate urge to stop it. He screams. After 32 years on this planet, he finally feels as though he may be losing the battle. 

          "AAAGAGAFQTAFTQFATAFATAFSF," Ed screams. "JAKAJWKSHXIQNSIMWUS,SHE,MESKSNO."

          He falls to the ground, his eyeballs finally winning. 

————————————————————————————————————————

And idfk how to end this.

Liam are you happy with what you made me do.

What the fuck did I just write.