Prologue

It was a cloudy day in Midorijima. You were on your way to Noiz's place because you had nothing better to do than sit around with your best friend and play video games. You knocked on his door and waited. No answer. Knowing that he was probably too lazy to get up and open the door, you let yourself in. After looking around a bit, you noticed that his apartment was a lot neater than it usually was. There was no clothes on the ground or empty pizza boxes on the table. Maybe he finally decided not to be a slob, you thought.

"Hey, Noiz. I was thinking we could see who's better at playing Super Smash Bros. on the WiiU." You said as you walked into his room. Noiz was sleeping and not wanting to wake him, you tip toed back to the door. Just as you were about to close it and leave, Noiz called out "Leaving so soon, (name)-chan?" He purred. "Yeah. I didn't want to wake you up." You answered. Yawning, Noiz rolled out of bed. "You came here to play Smash Bros, right? Then let's play." You picked up the WiiU GamePad; you preferred it to the normal Wii remotes. "But I'm going to win." You said. "Yeah right." He smirked.

(This is my first fanfiction ever and it probably sucks but oh well too bad)