14

As a formal system that graduated with excellent results, the electricity of 001 is realized. Ning Sui looked at the upper right corner. Sure enough, the electricity that has always been 100% is only 50% left.

"Why is it like this?" Ning Sui was a little worried: "Has this happened before?"

"This has never happened before, but we have been bound for three years. I haven't returned to the factory for three years. There will always be some aging of the parts," 001's voice is getting weaker and weaker. "Don't worry, the replacement will come back..."

Seeing that 001 was not in good condition, Ning Sui was afraid of disturbing him and asked no more questions.

001 silently drilled into the corner of Ning Sui's body and began to sew and mend himself.

When he came back, it was still drizzling. Now it suddenly became heavy, and the air gradually became a little cold. Ning Sui couldn't help closing the book, taking off his coat, and getting into the quilt.

001 whispered, "How close you are to Ji Yucheng, which will help me recover."

Ning Sui hurriedly said, "Okay."

Ning Sui began to grope on Ji Yucheng's body.

He lay in a comfortable position, then lifted Ji Yucheng's cotton pajamas and touched and touched his abdominal muscles.

The people around him were motionless, his eyes were clenched, and his handsome face was still pale.

Ning Sui lay on his side and looked at him with his head in his hand... It's still daytime, and he is doing this kind of thing. If Ji Yucheng wakes up, he will definitely feel that he is a pervert.

But no matter what, the vegetative husband can't wake up anyway.

When approaching the target, the power of 001 rises quickly and recovers to 60% in a short time.

Ning Sui was relieved to watch it charge quickly.

It would be a little boring to touch too many abdominal muscles. Ning Sui yawned and lay on the bed. His left hand continued to stay in Ji Yucheng's clothes, and his right hand went to the sugar box by the bedside.

He tore open an orange-flavored lollipop, looked sideways at Ji Yucheng, and wandered around.

Poor Master Ji, I haven't tasted sugar in two years.

It's a nutrient solution every day, and it's tasteless.

Here, I'll give you a taste.

Ning Sui kindly took the lollipop and stained Ji Yucheng's lips, rolled twice on his slightly dry lips, then stuffed it into his mouth, licked it twice, and sucked it up.

Ji Yucheng: "..."

009 simply didn't look at it: "Your little wife won't think that the candy stained with your lips is sweeter, will she?"

"Oh." Ji Yucheng tried his best to make his voice sound a little annoyed, but his ears still couldn't help blushing: "I want you to take care of it."

......

The air was quiet for a while, and it was raining heavily outside. Two people in the room hugged each other and slept. If you didn't look at the vital sign detector next to them, you would probably think that one of them was not a vegetable.

009 I don't know what to do, but I haven't said anything.

After a while, he suddenly shook his body and shouted in Ji Yucheng's mind, "Host, look, have you noticed that I suddenly had a power display?"