CH 7

After Rohan checked Ava , he said to Aditya "She is fine . She fainted due to exhaustion. Seems like she hasn't been taking of care of herself lately . Which led to this. Just give her the medicine which i will prescribe and tell her to eat on time and not exhauste herself "

Aditya listened carefully while staring at Ava.
"Thank you Rohan" Aditya said to Rohan .
"Oh my my! Somebody please pinch me! Is the great Aditya Roy Kapoor saying Thank you ? I can't believe my ears!" Rohan replied dramatically.
"Shut it f*cker! She might wake up"
"I see. I see. Well Adi, who is this girl anyway? And how did you even meet her? Also you are so protective of her. What's cooking huh?"Rohan asked wriggling his eyebrows.
Aditya didn't say anything gestured him to get out. Rohan huffed and went out as he did not wanna push his luck anymore. And ofcourse he cursed Aditya loudly in his mind ofcourse.

***
Aditya was working in his laptop on the couch when he heard a restless muttering of someone. Aditya quickly looked up from his laptop and saw that Ava was mumbling something again and again.

He marched towards her and saw her mumbling "please Dada don't leave me . Don't leave me. Don't leave me" while her tears were flowing from her eyes . She was chanting these words again and again. Aditya quickly went under the blanket and hugged her to his chest . He started saying soothing words to her and kissing her forehead and hair in between.

"Don't be afraid love. I'm here here. Shhh ..it's okay. It's just a nightmare. Follow my voice baby.Breath In. Breath Out."
After a lot of coaxing and kisses Ava finally calmed down and hugged Aditya tightly in return Aditya hugged her more tightly .He stared at her face as he thought . 'What have you faced Ava? Who left you? '
The thought of her always facing these kind of nightmares alone, clenched his heart painfully.

"I promise to you Ava. This is the last time you are facing your demons alone. I will never leave you alone from today onwards " saying this He placed a kiss on your forehead. After a while he tried to get out of the bed as he didn't want her to misunderstand after waking up. But Ava was not letting him go. She was tightly clutching his t-shirt . As if she sensed him going away from her , she started mumbling "no! don't go" "don't leave me alone" "please"

Aditya stopped trying to get away . "Ok love. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here with you. Always". Saying this , he cuddled her in his embrace and slept hugging her not before placing a sweet kiss on her forehead.

******
Ava was walking along a long narrow road. While she kept walking , she saw her father standing a few metres away. As soon as she saw her father, she started running towards him.
She kept running and running and running. But the road was like a never-ending road. The more she ran , the farther her father she seemed to get.
As she was running she kept shouting -"Dada wait Dada please..Don't leave me .Don't go" But her words had no effect. And soon her father's figure started to fade away.
Suddenly everything turned black and she started to feel suffocating as if someone was clutching her neck in a tight grip.
She was unable to breathe as if she is gonna die of suffocation. She started breathing heavily. Soon she felt herself closing her eyes . 'Am I gonna die' she thought to herself,when suddenly she heard  a warm voice calling out to her.
"Don't be afraid love. I'm here. Shhh ..it's okay. It's just a nightmare. Follow my voice baby.Breath In. Breath Out." She tried to fight with the darkness surrounding her. She followed that sound and  her breath soon started calmed down and the darkness surrounding her disappeared.
*****
After the whole nightmarish session, Ava was snuggling more and more to 'warm pillow'.After a few hours , she  started to wake up. Her eyelids seemed heavy. As she was having difficulty to open her eyes.  She finally succeeded in opening her eyes and sat up on the bed. 'After so long i have had this peaceful sleep' she thought

Finally something clicked her and she started noticing her surroundings. "Where am I? And what is this place?" She said to herself.

She found herself lying in a big King size bed. The room was of grey colour. And  the interiors were extraordinary. Overall the whole room was screaming 'RICH'. Ava was trying to remember what happened after she went to the park. But as much as she tried, she was unable to remember anything. As she looked down at herself, she found that she wasn't wearing the same clothes she was wearing today morning. Instead she was wearing a whole different clothes. 'Who changed her clothes?'

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard the opening of the room's door. And then she saw-

*****
A/N-
So guys! Double update today! I hope you guys have liked the chapter if yes then please click on the star and comment below.
Each one of your votes mean a lot to me . Please 🥺👉👈?
Love you all 💗