II- Romance

"I was never a kind nor a friendly person, but why do I always find myself smiling and being so sweet to her? Like- she was smart and I know that but she was lazy, rude, and she always glare at me or ignores me, and she's also ugly!

She has a round and big nose, and rosey- but freckled! and soft cheeks, that I love to boop or poke...
But that was only to annoy her!

She also has tired green eyes, that sparkles like a shiny emerald. And that I can stare at those beautiful eyes forever...
But it was only because I like color green!"

He talked to his reflection on the mirror angrily, glaring at himself. Changing his tone to sweet, and lovey-dovey voice to a angered one whilst talking about her

"Ugh!"

He grunted as he slams his body on his bed, and bury his face in his soft pillow. Not u nderstanding what he's feeling right now.

He glanced at the alarm clock sitting on his nightstand. It was already 11:36pm, but he still can't get her out of his mind!

His face crunched up in anger and annoyance when he remembers how he embarrassed himself in front of her again when he accidentally tripped over nothing just that morning.

But his annoyed and angered face turns into a warm, small smile as he remembers how her fingers brushed against his earlier when he handed her a chocolate milk as a token for helping him at art class, and teaching him how to hold a paint brush properly since he never really painted on a canvas before.

That only resulted him to sulk and get annoyed even more as he doesn't want to admit  what he thinks he's feeling for her...

But he remembers how she scolded him the other day for yelling at a classmate who bumped into her on accident, which he never experienced as he was praised and idolized for everything he did since he was a child. And he was so shocked that he yelled at her too and even called her an ungrateful b*tch, and that he did that because the person who bumped into her wasn't looking where they were going and needed to be thought... But instead of her apologizing at him later that day like he expected, he found himself apologizing and begging her to forgive him...

He remembers how he found himself getting caught starring at her in a loving way in the middle of class...

He remembers how he found himself blushing and getting flustered whenever he got so close to her on accident...

He remembers all those signs and his friends telling him what they think is happening and told him that he should make a move already before anyone else ask me out.

Ugh, even just him thinking of someone else flirting with her makes his blood boil. The thought of some random guy asking her out makes him want to punch them already!

But even with all of that he still doesn't want to make the first move... His standards are higher than that!...
....

So now, the next day, he found himself clenching his fist tightly that his knuckles are turning lake white as he stands at the doorway, glaring at the guy who was pinning her against a wall inside their empty classroom, and her trying to push him off...

He was brought out of his violent thoughts for the guy when she yelled his name, calling out for help.

And like a button, her shout resulted him beating that guy, so bad that she needed to hug, and pull him away just to stop him from killing that dude...

.....

Even though he hated that she was almost harassed, he was thankful he saved her that day because it made him have the courage to finally confess and ask her out.