Part 1: Tits and Hair

And there he was. The man of my dreams, standing right infront of me. Looking at me, TALKING TO ME. I could just grab him, drag him to a place where we'd be away from the prying eyes of anyone else and kiss him so hard that-

"Cassie?"  A deep voice broke in, his deep voice, breaking into my fantasy. He said my name so seductive like. Cassie, Caa-seé~

"I take it the blank stare and agape mouth is Cassidy for 'yes'?"  His lips quirked upwards in amusement, making him look even more handsome than before, sexylitious. That's not even a word. Oh gosh, I'm gonna pass out.

"-Uh, I'm sorry, what did you say?" I finally managed to squeak those few words out my throat.

He let out a low chuckle, stuffing his right hand in his pocket. "Amari's party, this Saturday. I want you to come with me."   He paused to give me a once over.

My heart was pounding like it wanted to burst out of my chest and then fly back inside to hide from the evil eyes of all the people who probably didn't think I was good enough for him. He seemed to sense my apprehension, because his smile softened slightly, as if reading my thoughts.

"With- with you? like, with with you?"   Now, don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic.
He chuckled again, reaching up to brush some hair out of his face. "I had fun last Thursday"  He reached into his left pocket with the hand still  in his right one and pulled out a small dark red box , holding it up.

"Here, I'll text you the details alright? See ya"   Before I could respond, he turned on his heel and walked away.

I blinked a few times , watching his broad back until he disappeared around the corner. What. The. F***.

Dylan Lawrence just asked me out. DYLAN LAWRENCE JUST ASKED ME OUT!

Dylan Lawrence just asked me out? Ohk ohk wait. Calm the motherfuck down Cassidy, he only wanted that because he...had fun last Thursday? What?

"Was I seeing things or was Dylan actually talking to you just now?"  Another voice cut through my thoughts, startling me so badly I dropped the box I was holding. "You're not in trouble are you?"  The voice continued to chirp in a way that clearly indicated she was in utter disbelief.

The voice belonged to the most beautiful girl I know, and she also happens to be my bestie?? She was petite and had the most luxurious curls on her head. "Dee. Pinch my left nipple before I die of cardiac arrest."

"Bitch this is realer than Bailey's blue highlights" Her voice came out as a snicker.

"But enough about tits and hair. Why was thee Dylan Lawrence talking to boring old you" She raised an eyebrow. I put a hand on my chest and picked the box up from the ground, letting out an offended gasp.

"Would he be asking me out if I was boring? That's what I thought, bitch" I raised an eyebrow too, 10x sassier than she did.

"He asked you out?! No fucking way."  She crossed her arms and shook her head.

"He asked me out. No biggie, pff." This time I sounded much less sure, as if I were questioning myself. I raised my shoulders and dropped them seconds later.

"Yeah, only Dylan, who also happens to be the boy you've had a crush on for years along with about 3/4 of girls in the school, the 1/4 being lesbians, hippies and straight white women who don't see past his 'bad boy' image, just asked you out. No biggie."

"I don't get it though. He said he was doing it because 'he had fun last Thursday'" I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"You spoke to him?"
"I've never spoken to him my whole life! Other than the one time he asked me for a pen, I didn't have one. Man I hated myself for weeks after that. But that happened in February."

"So you're saying you dont even know what he's referring to? There's no way you'd forget an interaction with him." We both fall in silent thought.

"Wasn't last Thursday Milo's farewell party?" She whispered, finally piecing together my thoughts.
My mind went crazy with faint memories.

"oh riiight. Milo's party! Dylan was there, or at least I remember him being there in the beginning, that party so wild I barely remember a thing after my third drink. Or seventh..."

"Yeeeah, I remember how quickly you got drunk. then... Then you disappeared! I had to go home with Hairy Harrold and his dad. Ugh they spoke so much about how different cars had different faces and stuff like that. I was like, I'm so drunk I could suck both-"

"-I have no idea how I got home. I totally forgot about that whole party. Shoot, he was probably talking about something that happened then."   I buried my face in my hands and groaned. What am I gonna do??

This is all such a surprise to me. I've been obsessing over Dylan almost half my life. And now,finally, he noticed me!

Me, 17 year old Cassidy Vines. A girl that's never really been noticed by anyone really. I'm not saying I'm ugly or anything. I'm hot as fuck.

You know what, It's about damn time he noticed my sexy ass, shit's longs overdue.

I smirked at my thoughts.

"Woah, how'd your vagina feel the next morning?"  Dee's expression had changed drastically, looking very concerned. My expression matched hers as I thought about it too.

"I don't remember any weird feeling..." I slowly looked down at my crotch. I proceeded to do some wierd stances, bending over, and bringing my knee up to my chest.  "..my vagina still feels very unpenetrated."

Dee laughed loudly, covering her mouth with her hand. She started laughing so hard she couldn't catch her breath. After a minute, she caught it long enough to choke out, "Dude!"  and tried to stop but it was impossible, her shoulders quivering and her face turning bright red.

"I need help figuring out what he liked so much from last week. I NEED him to like me again. if I mess this up, we won't be able to build a house together, and raise a kid, then a puppy, then another kid."

Dee stopped laughing, giving me an intense look. "Operation 'What the fuck happened last Thursday is a go."

☆PoshMTHERFKNDolly☆