Cheer x Grumpy: Vol. 1

Cheer: Hey Grumpy, want to hang out today?

Grumpy: *Sighs* I don't know, Cheer.
I'm feeling a little annoyed today.

Cheer: Why's that? Is something bothering you?

Grumpy: Just a bad feeling, I guess.

Cheer: Well, let me cheer you up! We'll have a great day together.

Grumpy: *Smiles* Okay, you're right. Let's go to the plains.

Cheer: Great idea! *Grabs Grumpy's paw and leads him towards the plains.*

Grumpy: So, what's been going on with you lately? Anything you want to talk about?

Cheer: *Sighs* Actually, yes. I've been hearing dark thoughts lately, and it's been making me feel really down.

Grumpy: Oh no, that's not good. But don't worry, I'm here for you. You can always count on me.

Cheer: *Smiles* Thank you, Grumpy. It means a lot to me.

Later that night, Grumpy goes to Cheer's room and sits down next to her.

Cheer: Grumpy, will you stay with me for a while?

Grumpy: Of course. *Sits down next to Cheer*

Cheer: *Sighs* You know, I've been thinking a lot lately. And there's something I need to tell you.

Grumpy: What is it?

Cheer: I have a crush on you, Grumpy. *Blushes*

Grumpy: *Looks surprised* Really?

Cheer: Yes, really. And I can't stop thinking about you.

Grumpy: *Smiles* That's funny, because I have a crush on you too!

Cheer: *Gasps* Grumpy, that's wonderful! *The two lean in and share a passionate kiss for three minutes.*

The next morning, they wake up cuddled up to each other.

Cheer: *Hugs Grumpy tightly* I really like you, Grumpy.

Grumpy: *Holds Cheer close* I like you too, Cheer. A lot.

Throughout the day, they hang out together, hugging and cuddling whenever they get the chance. As the sun begins to set, they make their way to the forest. They lie down on the soft grass and stare up at the stars above.

Grumpy: *Sighs* This is perfect.

Cheer: It really is. I feel so happy and content when I'm with you, Grumpy.

Grumpy: Me too, Cheer. You mean a lot to me.

They spend the next five hours cuddling and chatting in the forest, completely lost in each other's company.

The following day, their friends notice how close they've become.

Funshine: Hey, have you guys noticed how close Cheer and Grumpy have been lately?

Share: Yeah, they seem to be getting along really well.

Good Luck: I heard they kissed all night!

Tenderheart: What? Really?

Wish: And they spent hours cuddling in the forest together!

Love-a-lot: Oh my gosh, they must really like each other!

Harmony: Aww, how cute!

Cheer and Grumpy hear their friends talking about them and they can't help but blush even more.

Cheer: *Whispers* Grumpy, they know about us.

Grumpy: *Whispers back* I don't care. As long as we're together, nothing else matters.

They walk over to their friends, hand in hand.

Cheer: Hey guys, what's up?

Funshine: Oh, nothing much. Just talking about how close you and Grumpy have been lately.

Grumpy: *Smiles* Yeah, we've been spending a lot of time together.

Share: We heard you guys kissed all night!

Cheer and Grumpy can't help but blush even more.

Cheer: *Giggles* Yeah, we did.

Good Luck: Aww, you guys are so cute together!

Tenderheart: We're really happy for you.

Wish: Yeah, you guys deserve to be happy.

Love-a-lot: And we can definitely see how happy you make each other.

Harmony: Aww, I'm so glad you guys found each other.

Later that night, Cheer and Grumpy cuddle up together in bed.

Grumpy: *Smiles* You know, I can't imagine my life without you, Cheer.

Cheer: *Hugs Grumpy tight* Same here, Grumpy. You mean the world to me.

Two months pass, and the couple has a huge argument that leads to a heartbreaking separation.

Cheer: I can't believe you would say something like that, Grumpy. You've broken my heart.

Grumpy: I didn't mean to hurt you, Cheer. I'm sorry.

Cheer: Sorry isn't enough, Grumpy. I need some time alone.

They part ways, feeling lost and empty without each other. They cry and sob for three minutes, feeling like they'll never be able to reconcile.

After a victorious battle with Rainbow Cloudstream Bear, Cheer and Grumpy are shocked to learn that Cloudstream Bear is actually their long-lost parents. Cloudstream Bear heads back to the future, and Cheer and Grumpy are left alone to sort out their feelings.

A month later, they just can't take it anymore. They kiss, they hug, and they cuddle together in Cheer's bedroom. The next morning, they cuddle on the couch, feeling happy and content in each other's arms.