Beginning

A/N- Clark is the brother who has a child and wife. Tony is the one with the big Afro. (I think that's what it's called) I don't know their real names, so I made fake ones.  If anything is in (), that means that I'm making an A/N while writing. :)

Y/N POV

It was the 3rd day of summer. I was so happy that school was finally over, I hated it there. As I'm in my room on my phone and blasting music in my headphones, I heard a knock on my door, it was Ma. "Y/N, come to the living room! You're Brothers are on TV!" I hear my Ma say. I remember them asking me for some money to start a commercial, but I didn't think they were serious.

I head to the living room and look at the TV. There they were! I sat on the couch and looked at the TV. I was proud, but I think it would've been better with me in it.

I hear my other brothers laughing. I looked over at them and saw Clark's wife smack the back of his head. I let out a small chuckle before Clark looked at me with those serious (goofy ahh) eyes. I quickly looked at the floor as the commercial ended.

"I thought it was good." I say. "Good? That's horrible! I feel more embarrassed than happy." Tony said. "I thought it was great." Ma replied. I hear everyone start to argue as I get my bag and leave the apartment. I hate being in spaces with loud noises.

I put my headphones over my head and start to walk around town. "A new pizza place?" I ask myself as I step inside. I hear they have some games in there, along with amazing pizza. As soon as I head inside, I see Spike. I hated that guy. My brothers used to work for him, and they left to start their own company. And Spike didn't take it well.

I see Mario and Luigi looking at the TV, most likely waiting for their commercial to come on. "Hey, gu-"
I was cut off by Spike cutting me off.
"Oh, look, it's the sister of the Failure Family." He says. "Leave me alone, Spike." I reply. "And if I don't? What're you gonna do, cry to your stupid Mario brothers?" He says to me. "I-" As I try to defend myself, I'm interrupted (Again) by Mario and Luigi.

"Hey, Spike." Mario says as I hide (you're taller than him, so I don't know if I should write "Hide") behind Luigi.

"Have you guys even gotten one call since you left me to start your dumb company?" Spike says. "Actually, Spike, we have." Luigi says as he takes out his phone. "Really?" Me and Mario say.
"Yeah. Our mom called and said, 'Oh boys, me and Y/N really loved the commercial, I'm so proud of you.' And I said, 'thanks Ma I'm very proud of it.' So boom!" He does a Mike drop effect and drops his phone on the floor, breaking it.

Mario looks down at the floor since he's embarrassed, and Spike starts to stare at me. "Did you really like that commercial, or are you just saying that to make them feel better? Because I'd be so embarrassed to be their sibling!" He says and starts to laugh, and I start to speak up. "I really did enjoy the commercial! You're just jealous that no one liked yours, you hairy beast!"

I realize what I said and hug Luigi from the back as Spike starts to stare at me. "Let's see if you can talk back this, idiot." He crumbles up a napkin and throws it at me and Luigi. Mario catches it and says, "Say that again, and you're gonna regret it."

"Get this through your tiny brain, Mario." Spike says as he picks up Mario and gets up in his face. "You're a joke, and you always will be." He continues as he drops him and walks away.

"A-are you alright, Mario?" I ask him. "I'm fine. Did he bother you at all?" He asks me. "Just a little." I reply. "Mario, are you kidding? He's three times your size!" Luigi exclaimed. His phone somehow started to ring. "Wasn't that broken?" I ask. He says nothing, and I hear them talking about how they finally got a call.

"Can I come with you guys?" I ask. "Sorry, sis. Big guy stuff. We'll see you when we get home!" Mario says as they run off. Oh, man.

I start to walk home and see mom cooking something. "Hey, Ma." I say. "Hey, baby. Did you see anything cool today?" She asked me. "No, but Mario and Luigi saw the commercial." I reply.
"Where they embarrassed? I was." I hear Tony say. "Actually, Tony, they were very proud. Everyone loved the commercial. Even the funny accents they used made people love it even more." I replied.

"Yeah, sure." Tony laughs. I head to the living room and go on my phone. I see Dad, but don't talk to him. I don't think he likes me very much, but that's ok. I've grown up to know that people don't like me.

"How's summer?" He asks me. I look at him shocked. He's never been the one to start a conversation with me. "Um, good." I say. "How's that girl, Marcy?" He asks. "She's good." I say. Jesus, the air is so think I could cut it with a knife.

"She dating anyone?" My sister-in-law asks me. "No." I say. "Well, she's a pretty gal. It's a shame that no one will be there for the 'summer dance'." She says. What? Summer dance? "What's the 'Sum-" I'm interrupted again by Ma yelling. "Dinners ready!" She yells.

I sit at the end of the table with Tony. I start to eat my spaghetti and Tony looks at me with a smirk then looks at Clark. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "Nothing." He starts to chuckle and looks at Clark again. I ignore them and he start to eat my food. "Hey, fatass, your food is on your plate." I say to him.

He Gets his fork out if my Spaghetti and I put my mushrooms on his plate. I hate mushrooms. I hear the door open and see Mario and Luigi put thier hats on the hooks. "Dudes!" I yell and run up to them and hug them.

"Hey-o!" Everyone says to each other. I switch me and Tony's chair so I'm next to Luigi. As I eat my food, I put my headphones on and a few minutes later I see Mario leave the table. I follow him and enter his room. "Hey, I didn't hear what happened, but I have some donuts to cheer you up." I say and offer some donuts.

I sit next to him and start to east the donuts as he plays his game. "Thanks, Y/N. You're a good sibling."
He says. "Thank you, Mario." I thank him for the compliment.

I head to my room and start to text Marcy. It's nice to talk with her whenever I'm upset. My texting is interrupted by Mario and Luigi entering my room and yelling, "We're gonna save Brooklyn!" "What?"

Before I can protest, Mario grabs my hand and drags me outside. Now our journey can begin.