CHAPTER FOUR

"Thank you for choosing me over that nerd babe" He held my hands.

Nakasakay na kami sa van pauwi, ngunit ang puso at kaluluwa ko ay nasa school pa rin.

What if dumating siya doon wala na ako?

"I did not choose you, Stan. Stop it" Tinanggal ko ang pagkakahawak niya sa aking kamay.

I feel like I wanted to cry. Nanghihinayang ako sa pwede mangyare kung hindi ako umalis.

Hindi na umimik pa si Stan hanggang sa makarating ako sa bahay, pinahatid ko na siya driver pagkatapos niya ako alalayan papunta sa aking silid.

Right after he left I jump on my bed.

Heaven.

Knock knock.

"Come in" Saad ko.

The door opens, at niluwa nito si Mommy na naka dark green nightgown.

Tumuwid ako sa pagkakaupo at pinagdikit ang aking mga hita.

Kapag nakikita ko siya, feeling ko kailangan ko mag mukhang perpekto sa mga mata niya, or else she'll be disappointed again.

"Hey, sweetie why so stiff?" Malambing niyang saad.

Tumingin siya sa saklay na nakatabi sa kama ko. Her eyebrows narrowed.

I'm sweating even tho the aircon was opened.

She sat beside me and held my back.

Like a normal Mother.

"I saw Stanley earlier, you're with him right?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Your teacher told me he accidentally pushed you, well that's a valid reason, he punch the guy he saw you with, isn't he so cute? When I was your age, many guys also envy your dad, because I'm always with him, And that's normal, just understand your boyfriend okay?" Paalala niya.

Once again, I nodded.

She pat my head and smiled at me.

"Great job Camellia, that's my girl." She looks satisfied. And I feel at ease.

But I have to tell her right away that we already broke up.

"Uhh... Mom?" Panimula ko.

Tumaas ang dalawa niyang kilay habang naka pirmi ang ngiti sa mga labi.

"I have to tell you something..." Dugtong ko

"Go on honey, just don't include bad news, you don't want your mom to get mad right?" She said while smiling...

Sinuklay niya ang aking buhok...

Napalunok muli ako.

"G-gusto ko na po sumali sa pageants." Nagmamadali kong palusot. This is not good. I have to tell her.

"But You still have an injury. Oh well my daughter is a strong woman, I know you can do it" She said with blank eyes

I want to tell her the truth.
But I don't have the courage to do that.

"Yes Mom, I can do it, "I said.

"Awe, honey I know you like it that's why I enrolled you in a famous modeling agency in the country, by Sunday morning prepare everything you have to bring, I'll take you there myself" Masaya niyang saad.

I smiled, she's the prettiest when she's happy.

She slept with me that night, I know she cares for me, but I can't feel her embrace and love. I feel like a product.

--------

"

Miss Camellia, gumising na po kayo, nagpahanda po ang Mommy mo nang almusal, huwag ka muna daw po pumasok" Magalang na saad nang ni yaya Tesa.

Wala na si Mommy sa tabi ko nang magising ako, that's normal.

She's always busy with her patients.

"Where's Dad?" Wala sa huwisyo kong saad.

She stayed silent for a while before answering.

Pinagisipan pa talaga ang sasabihin.

"Nasa opisina po niya Miss"

Pagkatapos kong maghilamos ay dumeretso ako sa opisina niya, right after I opened the door I saw him smile genuinely for the first time in my entire life. But not because I entered his office. Because of the phone in his ear.

I stayed silent for a while and stare at the door intently.

"Hi Patricia, how are you? Do you miss Daddy?" Dad said.

"Yes Daddy, I missed you already, can we go to Park next time?" Maligalig na saad nang bata sa telepono, naka loud speaker ito kaya rinig na rinig ko.

My tears fell.

I cried and cried after I hear that, that's enough. He's not happy with me and Mom. Matagal na akong may kutob sa nangyayari.

But Mom said, just focus on my goal.

I wiped my tears. I have to find out who the fuck is his mistress.

Since that day, I knew I already lost my Dad. He has another freaking family while dealing with us. How crazy right?

--------

Natapos ko ang grade 9 nang hindi kami nag uusap ni Fourth.. And I ignored Stanley from that day...

Now I'm already graduating and everything has changed.. I changed, my habits changed, and I'm a little more free than usual.

*****

Pinaikli ko po talaga>~<