CHAPTER FIVE

Since that day, I never had the chance to talk to him, I don't have the courage to do such thing,  and he ignored me since that day, nagagalit dapat ako ngayon dahil Hindi niya tinupad ang kaniyang pangako na babalik siya upang sunduin ako..  I waited like a fool, like a damn loyal dog.

He's such a jerk for not coming back, he's a liar, a fake.. I shouldn't have trusted him in the first place. Because liars rot in the deepest holes of hell.

----

Everything has changed,  all of me changed. I was more free than I was before Dad left us for another woman, I swear to hell he'll suffer for abandoning us. I was staying in our mansion with Shiney, because apparently Mom moved to New York for her Company, and she's staying there for good, she was actually disappointed in me because I was caught on camera dancing like an animal(but a sexy one) In the bar with some random guy,  it became viral and mom scolded me for that, and thanks to that video and to my tasty whiskey, I told mom every suffer I've been through for the past few years,  and she decided to let me do whatever I wanted in one condition, I have to manage the company when I get 25. Since I still have 8 fucking year's of freedom I'll do whatever I want to do for this damn worthless life.

I'm the heiress of our company and I don't even want to handle that big building, I don't want to get old looking stress in the meetings just because I was worrying about the taxes. I don't wanna be my mother..  Although she's always pretty, but it's because she loves what she's doing,  and I don't.

But from this today on, I'll enjoy my life until I get to my fucking hell of life.

-------

Umakyat si Fourth sa stage habang suot suot ang toga niya at ang madaming medals. He's giving a Speech as Our Batch Valedictorian. He became more handsome and tall. This is the first time I saw him in person after that day.

Nakakabingi ang mga tili at palakpak nang mga tao habang inaayos niya ang mic.

Siniyasat niya ang mga tao at napatigil ito sa direksyon ko, nagtagal iyon nang ilang segundo bago siya nag iwas nang tingin at seryosong binasa ang hinanda niyang speech para sa araw na ito.

"Today is a turning point in each of our lives. We have spent the past years wandering the halls of this great school and now we are ready to go on. We have learned, laughed, loved, gotten into trouble, and most of all matured together."Panimula niya.

"As this School president, I'm so proud of you all. At sa mga studyanteng ginawa ang lahat, ngunit hindi pa rin napansin ang effort. I know someday your efforts will be noticed.  I'm proud of you. You've done so well and you deserve the certificate you got earlier. I'm Rooting for your dream. I'm proud of you, and I will always be. " Matindi ang sinseridad sa kaniyang mukha at tono habang nakatitig sa direksyon ko.

Stop this damn illusions Cams!

Nagpatuloy ang speech niya. Ngunit hindi ko na ito nabigyan nang atensyon. Dahil nakatitig lamang ako sa kaniyang perpektong mukha.

“Keep your face always towards the sunshine, and the shadows will fall behind you.” Amidst the darkness that surrounds us, may we all move forward with hope and remember all the lessons we had from Bunsuran Science High School.

Once again, congratulations Bunsuranians." He ended the speech.

Nagising na lamang ako sa reyalidad nang mag ingay ang buong gymnasium at napuno ito nang palakpakan.

May salutatory speech din ako ngunit kanina pa iyong Umaga, for the opening.

Nakakatawang tignan ang mga kaklase kong babae na panay ang iyak dahil sa speech ni Fourth, ang Iba ay nanghihinayang dahio hindi na nipa makikita ang binata, at ang iba ay naluluha dahil graduate na sila.

Nakakainggit ang ibang studyanteng umakyat kasama ang mga proud nilang magulang, nakakatuwang pagmasdan ang mga magulang na proud sa anak nila kahit wala itong award.

I wish My Mom was here too, proudly smiling at my achievement. But she's too busy with her work.

"Yoohoooo, Congrats bestie, Salutatorian ka ng batch natin! Nakakaproud ka talaga" She hugged me as I hug her.

"Congratulations sa atin!" Masaya kong saad. Shiney got ranked 1 in their class. But just like me, she walked in stage without parents. And I was the most proud Bestfriend when She got there.

Natapos ang buong araw at any last picture taking can't aming batch, hindi na ako mag kanda maliw maliw sa kakatayo, I want to talk to Fourth, I want him him to look at me for the last time.. Even tho I knew he'll never recognize me, that kiss doesn't mean a lot to him, I asked him for a help and he just helped me get rid of my Ex.. And now that me and Stan Broke up, he started to ignore me like nothing happened, like he didn't kiss me and almost make me beg for his kisses... I hate this.. I hate him.. This is so wrong.. I don't chase... But for him, my heart wants to follow him and do anything he wants.

I'm such a fool for thinking that he might like me back...

I forgot that he is Fourth Jones Griffin.. He never like someone in his entire life, he never take a long glance to someone with full of admiration... He's heartless...

Why so heartless Fourth? I hate you..

--------

"Grabe ka mhie, nakayanan mo'ng hindi lapitan is Fourth, last day mo na siyang makikita, ano na? hindi na ikaw ang Cams na nakilala ko, sino ka? Hindi ikaw ang kaibigan ko" Pangaasar ni Shiney

I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"What do you mean? for your information, i never chase someone and begged for them to like me, maybe the FRIEND you're talking about does not exist" I said rolling my eyes at her

"Sus, pakipot ka pa, i know you very well Sistah! I know natatakot ka lang ma reject, kay Stan ka nalang kasi dapat" She said.

"Aren't you the one who want us to split so you can have him?" I sarcastically said.

I sigh and shake my head.

She just laughed and left me in the living room.

My phone rang and I saw my Mom's name popping on the screen.

"Hi Mom" Malamya ko'ng saad.

She sighed.

"How are you, honey? Napagisipan mo na ba kung saan ka mag e-enroll next school year?" Mom replied.

"Yes Mom" I simply said.

"Where?" She asked.

I sighed.  So damn many questions.

"Dr. Yanga Colleges, I heard their school is highly recommended for Stem Students,  and it's nearer to our house" Saad Ko.

Shiney came back with Apple in her mouth,  she take a big bite of it and asked me who was on the phone.

I showed her my phone and her eyes widens.

"Chika mo sa akin later, akyat na ako" She Whispered.  I just nodded.

"You never failed to disappoint me, Camellia,  I told you to take Abm, it'll be hard for you to study Business if you take stem strand." She said.  Here we go again, the great mother who knows the best of best for her company and not the best for her daughter. I'm so sick of this.

"But Mom you said I can do whatever I want until I get 25, so can you please stop pestering with my life? I'm enjoying this life" I said.

I heard her wicked annoyed laugh before hanging up the phone...