METKAYINA part2 (smut warning)

Allison inhale trying to relax staring at her target "Allison" she sigh "what" "what time are you going to throw the dagger" with a whisper she turns to see neteyam next to her " fight me

Allison inhale trying to relax staring at her target "Allison" she sigh "what" "what time are you going to throw the dagger" with a whisper she turns to see neteyam next to her " fight me.. Neteyam" with a big smile "Allison you might get hurt" " like I said I can take care of myself" Allison walks a bit away from Neteyam "come on mighty warrior" she let's go a laugh all he can do is smile "fine"...

"Get ready" Allison puts a stance to get ready to fight him Neteyam looks at her bits his lip "alright baby" soon as Neteyam runs closer to her she slide away " that's what you got" she yells neteyam quickly comes back to her but neteyam try to pu...

"Get ready" Allison puts a stance to get ready to fight him Neteyam looks at her bits his lip "alright baby" soon as Neteyam runs closer to her she slide away " that's what you got" she yells neteyam quickly comes back to her but neteyam try to punch her she quickly dodge the punch in time to only get punch on her side "fuck" she looks at neteyam biting her lip " are you okay Allison I shouldn't have..." but she quickly jump on his shoulder to twist him to the ground she grabs her dagger to his neck " got you" she breathes heavily with a smile. The two couple look at each other's eyes slowly leaning in with a kiss to become a make out session......

Ao'nung and his friends saw kiri looking at the sand  "What is she doing?" One of the kid ask "Have no idea" Ao'nung says "She just stares at the sand" kiri look up "What did you say?" Kiri slowly walks away from them  "Are you a freak""He ask are...

Ao'nung and his friends saw kiri looking at the sand "What is she doing?" One of the kid ask "Have no idea" Ao'nung says "She just stares at the sand" kiri look up "What did you say?" Kiri slowly walks away from them "Are you a freak"
"He ask are you a freak" Kiri is trying to leave "No." "Are you sure?You are not a real na'vi."as Ao'nung is getting kiri's hands "Look at those hands. See." Lóak see what going on "BACK OFF, fish face." Ao'nung looks at lóak "Another four-fingered freak" "Look at his little baby tail". "Let us be!" Kiri warns them"He's not normal." "Look at his tail.It is very cute." Neteyam and Allison shows up to help them "You heard her what she said .
Leave them alone." With a angry voice "Big Brother... I see you have your little pet with you" Allison is getting angry was about to say something till "Back off. Now" Ao'nung puts his hands up " smart choice.And from now on,please respect my sister and my mate" kiri sticks her tongue and Allison flicks him off as they leave. "Bye" "look at them they are freaks the whole family." Lóak stops looks at his brother "Lóak... Calm down bro." Allison sees what lóak is about to do "I got this bro" and walks back to them "See, my hand is weird.I am a freak" as Ao'nung looks closely "But it can do something cool. First I tie it really tight. And then..." lóak punch Ao'nung in the face "holy shit" Allison is in shock "It's called a punch , bitch .
You will never touch my sister again." Ao'nung tackle lóak to the ground Allison was going to fight too but neteyam stop it her he scratch his head and went into the fight "Hold on!" "Stop it!"kiri says "This is to stupid!" "Off, my tail!" "My ear! Let it go!" Kiri is laughing at there stupid ass Allison is think what to do ( fuck it) she run at Ao'nungs back to flip him over as she shoves her knife on his neck "STOP this Ao'nung" everyone in the fight stops to see Allison on top with a knife to only see Jake and the chief "fuck" she whispers.....