The fight ( smut warning)

Allison felt like something bad is going to happen , jake and Neytiri left with Tonowari with his mate too

Allison felt like something bad is going to happen , jake and Neytiri left with Tonowari with his mate too. I was making a weaving  basket " hey baby" Neteyam walk up to her gently kiss her head " how are you feeling my love" "I'm okay" she smile "turn around I give you my best massage" Allison feels relax now Neteyam starts giving her kisses on her neck "Neteyam" she moans as I turn to see a lust Neteyam.
Allison quickly pulls Neteyam by the neck with a heat kiss as they fall to the ground he starts to undress her " you look beautiful Allison" she kiss him with a smile then goes to the neck down to his chest Allison quickly undress him looks at him " you don't have to do it" she gently grabs his shaft starts rubbing up and down Neteyam moans she then puts her mouth to the tip try's to take him all of him Neteyam groans "fuck" he grabs roughly to her hair he's almost close but she stops, Allison lick her lips " I want to feel you Neteyam" as he quickly puts her on her fours " you have to be quiet okay love" " okay sir" Neteyam thrust into her she moans but quickly covers her mouth as he grabs her hips rough marking her he slowly goes to her neck kissing /biting her as well quite moans are filling in the home...........

The two couple are cuddling with each other enjoying there time together in peace " do you ever think we will go back home?" I ask touching Neteyam's chest feeling his muscles "yeah one day we will... when everything is done"  Neteyam sighs but they hear commotion. They soon quickly get dress and run to where they see Tonowari and Ronal speaking to the Metkayina people jake is there some of the sully's too " My spirit sister and her baby have been murder by the sky people" Allison felt heat heart breaking by this " This war has come to us we knew about this hunting our tulkun people,but it was over the horizon far away now because yeah." The chief explains to his people Allison sees the people about to get ready for war till " you gotta understand how the sky people think. They don't care about the great balance" jake is trying out explain to them " we don't care about the sky people" says a Metkayina Allison knows what is going to happen " Listen, listen to him" Neteyam ask "sky people aren't going to stop. This is only the beginning you gotta tell your tulkun to leave.... you have to tell them to go far away" Jake finish "Leave you live among us and learn nothing" "we will fight to protect our brothers and sisters" another Metkayina says "no, no,no.... if you attack if you fight then they will destroy you they will destroy everything that you love" jake says "we will fight" every villager says "hear my word" while neteyam is try to make the people calm down "listen to my father" "please listen to jake" Allison ask the people " Damn it" as Jake quietly grabs the tracking device from neteyam to show the people everyone is quite. " tell the tulkun they'll mark by death... they call for me I'll silence it.... saving their lives all that matters right.... saving your family." Everyone quickly leaves to save the tulkun Allison sees lóak leaving ( he's probably going to save Payakan) she leaves to get her bow and daggers to only sees lóak jumping into the water "fuck" Neteyam looks at Allison "Stay here lóak is going to save Payakan""no I told you this I can take care of myself" "fine you stay close to me Allison I mean it" "okay" Neteyam calls his llu jumps into the water Allison follows Tsireya and Ao'nung are following us too "come back" Tsireya ask while kiri and tuk see lóak pass them "Lóak, Loak" they both following as well... everyone arrive to see lóak try to pull the tracker out of Payakan everyone quickly try to help lóak with the tracker but it won't on off " lóak call dad.. just do it" as neteyam grabs lóak away from them "the rope neteyam get the rope" Allison ask them as she wraps the rope around the tracker neteyam pulls it Allison looks back to see a ship " guys we need to go now" neteyam looks at them " go that way... I draw them off" Allison see neteyam leaving. Everyone is hiding together waiting they see Machine is driving away from them Allison quickly holding lóak as they leave as lóak speeds up hitting the turn Allison feels her arms loosen their grip on loak... loak see Allison is losing her grip her hands slides off lóak quickly try's to grab her but was to late...
Allison swims as fast till she finds a air pocket
I breathe out heavily "Tuk" "Allison" they both quickly hug till both Lóak and Tsireya come up "Allison your okay" " I'm okay lóak" Tsireya say something " it is coming" they quickly took a deep breathe to dive in trying to swim away Allison grab tuk to pull her up front away from the Machine, but to get caught by a net. Lóak quickly swim out of it to only see an ikran getting the girls lóak grabs the net try's to cut it with his knife Allison grab her dagger trying to cut as well to only get drop on the ship.......

Both Allison and Lóak draw there weapons at the avatars "Drop them now you don't want to get someone hurt do you son" lóak hiss to look at his sisters slowly drop his knife so does Allison quickly there put to the ground

Both Allison and Lóak draw there weapons at the avatars "Drop them now you don't want to get someone hurt do you son" lóak hiss to look at his sisters slowly drop his knife so does Allison quickly there put to the ground. They see spider coming out "leave them alone they didn't do anything" trying to convince the colonel "spider" lóak says the colonel "take him back inside" as he looks at spider. The colonel points " Cuff them to the railing" Allison is try to fight back with a struggle.........

Authors note: wellll I'm about to finish this book sadly I don't want to end tbh this next chapter might be long or short who knows, but it will be sad 😞 people might know who will die or my not die who knows