What's The Plan El Zhar

It was just a normal day in class.

However, his friends Bosco and Katsuki had something to tell him. Thye looked so excited, and finally, Bosco muttered the words, "Padmeash had his first kiss..." OH MY GOD! FIRST KISS!? Jidan was just utterly speechless. He wanted to know when, why, and how.

"Something about kissing in the corner of the hall during PE, but you should go ask him yourself." Bosco said.
Jidan was so determined to find out the truth that he pledged to not even rest for a moment till he reached the truth. It was his life goal, his life dream, his true purpose...

However, he had some 'obstacles' to overcome. Mainly, Padmeash was always around his friends, and usually, Jidan didn't always get along with them. Especially one of them, Brandon!

They both had a sort of tension around each other for some apparent reason, and so Jidan decided to ask Padmeash in class.

Jidan tried to get Padmeash's attention, but soon, the teacher, Mr Neo, told him to stand and explain himself. Embarrassed, Jidan made up a reason and sat down. However, he didn't want to give up just yet.

So he devised a grand plan to ask Padmeash for the details of what happened. He would wait till it was recess time and while the class walks to the canteen.

Jidan would use that opening to strike! Sounds easy, right? But no, there was Brandon around, even tho Brandon was from another class.
He would find a way to be with Padmeash during walks to the canteen. Jidan needed to find a way to lure Brandon away from Padmeash, and he needed some help...

He could get Alif, his classmate. Since Alif was Brandon's not so close friend, he could easily lure Brandon away and leave an opening for Jidan.

And at last, it was time. The plan was thought out, and now it was time to set it in motion.