Time to take a walk

The teacher made the class line up, and so they started to make their way to the glorious canteen.
Jidan was determined to reach the truth. He signalled Alif to initiate the plan.

Alif made his way to Brandon, and soon, they started talking. YES! Now, there was an opening.
Jidan hastily dashed to Padmeash, but before he could even mutter a word, he saw Brandon.
He looked at Alif and saw that he was preoccupied with girls... yes, girls.

You see. Alif was a very handsome person. Lots of girls from all the classes wanted him, and well, as you can see, it is a double-edged sword.

Brandon was walking to Jidan and Padmeash, and Jidan could feel his body heat up. He disliked the boy and didn't want any problems. He was in for an akward ride.

OH NO! Jidan screamed inside. Brandon looked at Jidan, the tension between started to build up. Jidan was ready to give up. He failed his life goal, he was a nobody.

But just before Jidan could even take another breath, he saw Brandon moving to the back of the class! He was saved!

You see, while Jidan was mourning his failure.
Alif found a way to use the girls to lure Shaqeela and Alya, both of whom were Brandon's best friends.
And so Brandon turned his attention to them. Leaving Padmeash all open without any more disturbances.

Jidan was ready to ask. He was FIRED UP.