✞ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 ✞

Monday 25 July, 2005

*PEEP PEEP PEEP*

Taiju was asleep until he heard something really noisy. He was furious. Which we can all understand. I mean who wants to wake up at 7am? Just for something stupid and boring that is called school. Nobody. Am I right?

He tossed the alarm against the wall and groaned loudly.

Who the fuck needs school, if he has a gang, food and mother fucking money?!

He asked himself while getting up. He walked up to the mirror and looked at himself.

Taiju: „Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the biggest bastard of them all?"

He asks angrily and the vein on his forehead was ready to pop out.

Taiju: „It's Toman, Master! The gang your stupid little brother chose instead of his family!"

He then said in a funny girl voice. He was ready to break the mirror in pieces when he suddenly realized that it was his birthday yesterday and he also turned 16 back then.

Damn...I totally forgot about that.

He said to himself and scratches his neck. His blue and white, long hair was a bit on his face and his yellow eyes looked a bit confused.

Yesterday he was chilling with Inui and Koko. They bought him gifts and a cake. He loved the blueberry cake they made. His siblings didn't even talk to him yesterday, but he didn't care. But...

Why the fuck did Inui even give me condoms for my birthday?! I don't even have a girlfriend?! But they do look nice.

he thought while looking in his drawer.

He then took a cold, refreshing shower and then brushed his long, fluffy hair, after it dried

He then took a cold, refreshing shower and then brushed his long, fluffy hair, after it dried. He looked for his school uniform and found it in his closet.