✞ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ✞

Tuesday 26 July, 2005

Lili POV

I woke up in my flower smelling bed. God how much I love it. It smells like a romantic side of a Rose.

I turned my head to the alarm to make it shut up, but then I saw the Bible next to it.

Oh right! I was reading some pages last night before I went to bed.

I really love reading the Bible. Yes, I am cruel and kill people, but I am very religious.

Even if I'm really horny sometimes- OKAY LILI THAT'S ENOUGH OF UNHOLY STUFF!

Lili: „Oh Lord forgive me..."

No wonder why people call me a Jezebel...

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dried my hair after that. It was 7 am when I was done with everything. Then I went to the kitchen and made myself some Fishys.

Blob Blob Blob

Blob Blob Blob...

...

Maybe I should take them with me to school...

I wanna eat them there!

I took the Fishys and put them into my fucking Bento. I took my school bag and put the Bento in there.

God Damn it! I'm so hungry and if I'm hungry...I am angry!

I grabbed a chair aggressively and threw it against the wall.

It broke...

I wouldn't mind to destroy the whole apartment either. But...I have to go to school. I was wearing the same things like yesterday. It looks nice and it's comfy. So why not?

I ran to the elevator and pushed the button downstairs. My Apartment is really high. There are many floors. Me and my little friend group are on the highest floor.

I'm cool with that, but...Rojen is kinda scared. When the elevator stopped, I stepped out and searched for my Bike.