First day

You were sleeping soundly but then your stupid alarm clock swent off, screeching its wake up call while waking you. "Ughh." you groaned while smacking the alarm across the room. "Tonight's the night of my first shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria." you sighed. You got up groggily and slowly put on your school uniform. You went downstairs to the kitchen to grab your self some breakfast and left to go to school.

-Time Skip-

You arrived after school and noticed the 3 animotronics dancing and singing for little kids."Ughh, this is a kid's place." You complained to yourse to yourself. "Hi!" an employee exclaimed. "Your our new employee correct? You will be working the night-shift, so since you can wait at home untill your shift starts at 12!"

-Time Skip-

When night fell, you made your way to the pizzaria, awaiting the start of your new job. Once you made it inside there was a note stating to head to the office and that your shift will end at 6.

You entered the office and it was surprisingly cold. On the desk sat a tablet and there were two doors, one to the left of the desk and one to the right. Once you sat down the phone started ringing then a man started speaking through the speaker like a recorded message. He started off with a greeting and then he started speaking about the animotronics and some basic info about the place.