Whats going on here!?

You just sorta stared at the purple boy for a few minutes.

"Oh! How rude of me. The names Bonnie, princess" Bonnie?....wait is he the animatronic?? No he can't be. You were too lost in thought to notice the nickname he gave you.

"A-are you the animatronic?" You said a little scared.

"Oh yes I am! Sorry I forgot to tell you that" he said. But how! An animatronic can't just magically turn into a boy...can it? You started freaking out and you were breathing heavily.

"Princess are you okay? You don't look too good" he said observing your pale face. You opened your mouth to answer, but before you could you suddenly passed out.

"Oh shit! What do I do!" Bonnie said freaking out. He picked you up bridal style, and ran to the others for help.

"Freddy, Chica, Foxy! Help the night-guard passed out, what do I do?" He said frantically

"There's no way I be helpin' a human" Foxy explained

"You're just jelly you didn't find her first" Bonnie said in a playful tone

"Shut it bunny boy or I'll shove a carrot up your ass!" Foxy aggressively said

As the boys started chasing each other around the place you slowly started waking up.

"W-whaa" you said slowly opening your eyes. You looked up and saw a boy with blue eyes and hazel hair. Next to him was a girl with pink eyes and blonde hair.

"Hi!!" The girl yelled

"Who the hell are you!?" You said

"Oh I'm Chica and this is Freddy" she said pointing to the boy next to her. You suddenly hear a loud bell chime and you looked at your watch.

"6:00am I never thought I would make it!" You got up and ran out the door leaving the animatronics to go back to their original spots.