2

I was on the last bit of clothes when my dad came in said "you gotta go to bed you're leaving in a few days and you're gonna need to be rested up so pack the last bit of your stuff and head to bed". "okay" i said as I yawned "night". "good night kiddo". and then i got in bed and went to sleep.

*Jessica's pov*

"Jess?" Calvin (the dad)said. I didn't reply I just sniffed. "Jessica,baby you can't let her get to you, she a growing teenager and she doesn't know what she saying"Calvin said softly but hesitantly. "But Cal you don't understand I'm trying my hardest and it seems even after 4 years she still hates me" I replied in between sniffs and breathes. "Jess,she doesn't hate you she was just mad" he said as he sat beside me "i know I just-it still hurts y'know" I said with a sniff afterward. Calvin kissed my cheek and then my lips and said "it's okay, she'll get over it". " Are you sure?" I said "yeah baby don't worry about it" he said kissing me again and wiping my tears away and then we got in the shower and went to sleep.

FEW DAYS LATER

*Jade's pov*

It was 4am and my dad came in my room "wake up jade" My dad whispered. "UGHHHHHH DAD LEAVE ME ALONE" I groaned in my very much  cracky deep morning voice. "you better be up by time i get back" dad threatened. After my dad left my room and i grabbed my pillow pushed it against my face "UGHHHHHHH" I said in the pillow then I lazily get roll outta of my bed and onto the floor. "ow " i said as my body hit the hardwood floor. I finally get up and head to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth, showered and did my 5 step skincare routine and did my hair in a slick back bun then put on green cargo pants and a hoodie with white air forces.

It looked something like this 

by now it's 5:00 and I went  downstairs where my dad was waiting for me

by now it's 5:00 and I went  downstairs where my dad was waiting for me. "your bags are in the car already" he stated while sipping his morning tea "okay" I replied "but can we stop and get something to eat?" "yeah, but go ahead and get in the car ima go say bye to jess" I rolled my eyes "okay" i said and walked out to the car.

Calvin's pov

I run upstairs into my room and kissed jess's forehead "I love you" I Whispered and then walked out without expecting a "I love you" back and then got in the car and drove to the airport

Jade's pov

Once we arrived at the airport my dad gave me 500 dollar to spend and said "I love you byeeee" as i walked off and I replied with "bye dad and love you too" and then I began walking into the airport. I sat down in the waiting area for about 35 mins before getting on the plane and leaving