Introduction

Hi readers! 🥰

This is my first One Direction fanfiction and I am co-writing this with my amazing friend, VixenLyn!

I hope you guys will enjoy this book as I have been a fan of One Direction since 2010 and have seen them live 3 times! 💛

Six-year-old Abigail Young fidgeted excitedly in her car seat as her father drove through the streets of Doncaster.

"Are we there yet?" Abigail asked her parents for about the millionth time, making her mother laugh.

"Only about five more minutes, sweetheart." Abigail's mother promised her daughter.

As promised, they pulled up in front of their new house only a few minutes later. As soon as the engine of the car was turned off, Abigail unbuckled her seatbelt and slammed the car door shut behind her, before running all the way to the front step of her new house.

Abigail tried to be patient, waiting for her parents to join her to unlock the front door of their new home in Doncaster.

Hearing a car door slam from the driveway of the house next door, a little boy about five years old stuck his face against the window to get a look at who he hoped would be his new neighbours. He saw a little girl about his own age sprinting the pathway to the front door, turning back to her parents.

When Abigail's parents unlocked the front door, the young girl didn't waste a single moment. Abigail was in the door and looked around her excitedly, but the house was emptier than she had expected. There wasn't any furniture or pictures hanging on the walls.

"Let's go and see your new room." Abigail's father said and led his excited daughter upstairs to her new bedroom.

"It's huge!!" Abigail exclaimed, looking around at her new bedroom that was at least twice the size of her old one.

Abigail's father's phone started to ring, and he had dug it out of his pocket. He then stepped out of Abigail's bedroom to take the call, while his wife started to ask Abigail on how she wanted to decorate her new room.

"Can we paint it purple?" Abigail asked her mother, hopefully.

"Of course, sweetie. Is there anything else you want here? What colour curtains do you want for your window?" Abigail's mother asked.

"Hmmm, I think blue." Abigail said, thoughtfully as her father re-entered the room.

"That was the movers, they'll be here in just a few minutes. Let's get back downstairs and get ready for them." Abigail's father said to his wife, Caroline and his daughter.

James, Caroline and Abigail all walked downstairs and waited in their new living room for the movers to come with their furniture. Caroline and James were chatting to each other about what to do with their rooms while Abigail just started out of the window waiting for the movers to come.

"They're here!" Abigail shouted out and turned around to face her parents.

"Let's go and greet them together." Caroline said and smiled at her husband and Abigail.

Abigail took a hold of her mother's hand and walked with her and her father outside to greet the movers.

"Hello, thank you for moving our things up here from London. Was it okay driving up here?" James asked one of the movers who was opening the back door of the truck.

"No, it wasn't a problem. Right, so I have a team of six people here, are you wanting to help us too?" the mover asked both James and Caroline who then agreed immediately to help the movers.