31. Unexpected Driver 🧑‍💼

Hello!!🥰🥰

How are you??

Guys!! I really want to know that are you all enjoying this book?? Because the response of OS is really less.

I was highly disappointed by seeing the previous os's vote 🙁.

Target of this OS - 120 Votes
Previous OS target - 100 votes.

Kindly vote for this as well as for the previous os.

"Aree Avni bacha, atleast have your breakfast na?", Neelam screamed from kitchen

" Nope mom, it's okay. I will have my favourite breakfast poha in office ", saying this Avni hugged her mom Neela and went towards the main door.

" Don't forget your breakfast, don't skip too. I don't want you to so any kind of dramatic fasting ", again Neela said in a disappointed tone.

" Sure mom, my cab is waiting outside.  Bye mom, will meet you in the evening" 

Outside the Mehta mansion, a silver cab wa waiting for Avni.

" Mehta group and Industries office ", Avni said to the driver.

" Ma'am, OTP please", the driver looked at Avni and asked. He was staring deeply at Avni's eyes.

" Yeah 3010", Avni said. 

" Its your birthday right Avni? ", Instantly the driver replied while Avni gave a shocking expression.

" How did you know about this? Did we met before?" Avni asked strangely.

" No...no....I just guessed and your name is already meant onwd before booking the cab", Driver was trying to explain patiently while Avni was getting late hence she didn't gave any heck.

" Okay fine, leave me quickly in office", saying this Avni was about to sit backside but the driver stopped her.

" Ma'am it's would be great if you sit in the passenger seat, can you sit beside requested and Avni didn't denied. She sat rapidly on the passenger seat. Driver smiled and started driving the car.

After few minutes later

" So first say in the office?", curious Avni asked the driver.

"No, I an just nervous today", driver said swiftly and smiled.

" Actually today I am nervous because yesterday my parents have selected one bride for me."

" Oh okay then All the best", Avni smiled and moved away.

" Just a second ma'am"

" Now what happened? My destination come"

" Ma'am tale this box. Toady I made breakfast- poha. I heard your and your mom's conversation. Have your breakfast driver said and passed bus lunch box. 

"Aree that's very sweet of you but I can have food in my office."

"Its okay ma'am, please take it. I made it", driver invited hence Avni took it and thanked him.

"By the way, I am Avni Mehta,  what about you"

"I am Neil Khanna"

"Oh nice  meeting you", Avni stepped out the car and closed the door and waved her hand. The car started moving while Avni was still staring at the eat suddenly she got a  call from Neha.

"Yes mom"

"Beta, today I forgot to inform you one important thing."

"What mom tell me"

"One groom family is coming today in the evening for you."

"Not again mom", Avni gave horrified expression.

"Just talk once with a gut. Don't be late", saying this Neela disconnected the call. 

In the evening 

Avni wss decked up in a light pink saree. Jhumkas was dazzling in her ears. A small bindi between her beautiful eye brows were looking pretty.

"Avni the groom family is waiting down, come soon', Neela smiled at Avni. 

Avni camed down and found Neil's family.

"You?", Avni was confused seeing Neil in her place.

"Hello Avni Mehta,  I am Neil Khanna,  CEO of N & K cabs. I knew that my family was searching a bride and when they suggested you name and today in the morning. I came to see you", Neil smirked.

"It means you knew everything. By the way I loved the poha which you especially cooked for me.....husband material...huhh", Avni said coyly while Neil blushed.

"Will you marry me Avni and became Avni Neil Khanna?"

"Wait let me think Neil", Avni said playfully.

"I can provide you free pick up and drop service."

"Oh then tomorrow be ready at sharp 9:30am. Don't be late for your service"

This time Avni smirked while Neil laughed.

"Sure ma'am", Neil chuckled

" You are my unexpected driver", Avneil guffawed together.

**

“The beauty of love is that you can fall into it with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.”

Take care!! ❤️😊

Take care!! ❤️😊