13. Avneil & Dunheri's love 💞

Helloooooooo ❤❤

Missed this book??

So sorry for updating after a long time actually l was busy with the exams....

This os is suggested by DeekshaKumar21

Happy Reading ❣

Neil's pov: 

I am getting glimpse of my love after 6 months, she changed, now she is no more  my Avni, now she became more stronger, more powerful, more hard hearted Ananya Verma. She lost her precious smile. Her eyes depict the pain which I gave her 6 months back. Neela ma gave me the most beautiful gift but l couldn't store it in my heart. I failed to become perfect husband.

Avni's pov:

Finally, finally Mr. ACP Neil Khanna got time to visit this central jail. He is not my Neil. I lost my Neil long back. I Will not forgive him . He broke my heart into zillion pieces but his eyes speak different emotions. It feels he didn't slept all night but how is it possible? Does he love me? But now situation has changed. I hate him, l hate Neil Khanna from bottom of my heart.

Dd's pov:

Who is this beautiful lady standing beside Bhabhi? Just one gaze of her made my day. Golden brown curly hair attracts me towards her. Her eyes are blooming with happiness that too in the jail. She is mallika no no apsara no no.... Dd what are you thinking, concentrate on the case not on her.

Sunheri's pov:

Hayee, kaun hai woh, jisne mera dil churaya. Kya body hai, kya muscle hai, uff mujhe pyar ho gaya. I will propose this man. I want to spend my entire life with him. He will sing song for me & l will dance on it. Waah! Kya jodi hai. But yeah police hai & mein chor....

Their pov comes to hault as soon as they hear commissioner madam's voice.

Madam: Welcome ACP Neil Khanna  and DD to our jail.

DD: Thank you Madam, it seems all are busy in decoration for the Christmas party.

Sunheri: Yes this is the first time we are going to celebrate any festival. The event is going to be grand success by the arrival of these handsome men, said Suneri while feeling shy.

Avni: Sunheri, one should have beautiful heart than handsome face. (Staring at Neil)

Days passed.... Neil tired to clear all the misunderstandings between them. Avni too realised Vidhyut's dirty game. She started to trust on him once again and on the other side two people started falling in love. They are Dunheri. Their bond became quite good. DD explained Sunheri's mistake which she did earlier. Sunheri wanted to open one dance class for the kids and DD happily agreed in this plan.

After 1 month, Neil cleared all the false allegations over Avni's head. Now she is free from it. Today court punished the main culpirt ie. Vidhyut  Pandit. All the proofs were aginst him. It's a time to say goodbye to jail and return to her sweet, happy family. In this time Dunheri never conveyed their feelings for each other. They kept their secret in their respective heart. Sunheri thought to share feelings for DD for the last time.

Sunheri: I really don't know how to start. You are my king, you won my heart. You changed this junlee Sunheri to paitent  and calm Sunheri. I promise l will keep fast for your long life. I will never allow any other man to come near me. I love you. Will you accept me?