☆Six☆

Kali's p.o.v
After about three hours all of us decide to get out of the water. I'm walking beside Tom who's elbowing my side making me giggle. When we get over to where the pile of clothes are we see the empty bottle of tequila meanwhile Bill and Y/n are cuddled into eachother while slurring out words.

I elbow Tom and he looks over to the two with a smirk on his face. ''Bill, it's time for us to start heading back'' he says breaking both Bill and Y/n out of whatever conversation they were in. ''Tom come here'' Bill slurs motioning his brother over. Tom wraps his arm around my waist making me blush as we make our way over.

''This is my older brother by 10 minutes, his name is Tom'' Bill slurs making Y/n giggle. ''Nice to meet you Tom'' she sounds so waisted at the moment. ''Are you two drunk?'' Tom corks a brow at the two. ''Whatttt, no way'' Y/n giggles. ''Yeah no way'' Bill agrees before hiding his face in her chest. ''Kali, bill is so cute huh?'' Y/n whisper yells to me making Tom chuckle.

''Sure'' I try my best to nod my head while keeping a straight face. ''Oh really now'' Tom looks at me with a corked brow. ''It's for her sake, I think you're cuter'' I mumble to him as the alchohol gives me some sort of confidence. He smirks and looks down before looking back over to his brother and my cabin-mate.

''Come on guys'' Nikki is holding Gustav's hand already dried off and in her pajamas. Meanwhile Nelly and Georg are walking a bit ahead. ''But I don't want to leave'' Y/n whines making Bill look up at her. ''Why do you have to leave'' he slurs. ''We are also leaving Bill, you can walk with her on the way back'' he rolls his eyes.

''Fine'' Bill huffs before getting up. He stumbles a bit before pulling Y/n up. ''We should definitely do this again'' Y/n says a bit loud as she grabs her clothes and slips them on over her swimsuit. ''Yeah we need to'' Bill adds on. Once when we all have all of our stuff we make our way back. Y/n and Bill walking infront of Tom and I holding hands and leaned up against eachother.

''Damn, he got one pretty quick'' Tom chuckles making me look over to him. ''But I think I did too'' he smirks at me making me look down while my cheeks grow warm. He grabs my hand in his and we all walk back to our cabins. Silently we all split up. I have to try to help Y/n while Tom is helping his brother.

Once when we all make it in we all just go to bed not caring about the swimsuits we are wearing.

Y/n's p.o.v

I wake up with a groan as the speakers go off stating it is now time to wake up. I open my eyes and the bright light makes me close them real quick. ''You good lover girl?'' Nelly jokes. ''No my fucking head is pounding'' I mumble. ''Here'' Kali says making me slowly open my eyes again. I stick out my hand as she hands me some ibuprofen.

I quickly take it and slowly sit up. ''Last night was wild'' Nikki chuckles as she gets dressed. ''Yeah it was'' I yawn as I slowly stretch my limbs before climbing out of bed. ''You and Bill got drunk as hell'' Kali chuckles as she brushes her hair. ''Yeah we did'' I agree as I pull my suitcase up and open it. ''So are you two dating?'' Nikki cracks a smile.

''I don't know, I mean we were both just really drunk and flirty. Besides he might not even remember'' I reason as I find an outfit and put it on before discarding my other clothing into my duffle bag. ''He seemed to be really into you though'' she giggles. ''We just met yesterday, I dont think that's the case'' I yawn brushing my hair out.

When I'm done I apply some mascara and quickly braid my hair

When I'm done I apply some mascara and quickly braid my hair. ''Come on, we dont want to miss breakfast'' Nelly comments making us all quickly walk out. As we do so we see the boys. I notice bill looks probably just as rough as I do. I pull my sunglasses over my face and silently walk as everyone starts talking to eachother. ''You two look like shit'' Tom comments pointing towards both bill and I while holding Kali's hand in his.

We both flip him off making the whole group laugh. I turn to bill and give him a faint smile. ''How are you feeling?'' I mumble. ''Tired and sick, what about you?'' He asks looking at me. ''Just about the same'' I agree making him crack a smile. ''Well at least we can both suffer with eachother'' he mumbles looking at my hand.

I also look down and grab his hand in mine taking the first initiative. ''Can't lose eachother in this big crowd'' I mumble making him chuckle a bit while nodding his head in agreement.