☆Twenty-Nine☆

Y/n's p.o.v
Once when Tom is done showing us around the house we make it to the kitchen where everyone else is sitting at the bar while bill is cooking. ''You guys made it'' Kali smiles clapping her hands together. ''We did, we did'' I smile. ''Tom just got done showing us around the house'' Chris says. ''It's beautiful isnt it?'' Kali smiles. ''Yes we know you designed it Kali'' Tom smacks her ass making her slap his arm. ''With the help of bill but yes I did'' she smiles proudly. ''It's gorgeous kali'' I smile as I slowly walk over behind Bill and wrap my arms around him.

''It smells so yummy'' I mumble as my head rests on his back. ''Thank you my love'' you can tell he is smiling as he flips the scallops over to cook all the way through. I just rest there for a minute before he turns the stove off. ''Go sit down so I can serve you first'' he says making me smile. ''Okay'' I mumble as I let go and slowly walk towards the big table. I walk slowly to the table with the help of chris of course. He sits on one side of me while the other spot is open for Bill to sit next to me.

Soon everyone else sits down and Bill hands me my plate first and I smile as I look at the beautiful plate of Steak, scallops, asparagus and a wine glaze. ''Thank you Mein Mann'' I say making both Tom and Bill look at me with wide eyes. ''I took German the rest of my highschool years'' I chuckle. ''Fuck, now we cant talk shit about her in German!?'' Georg says making me shoot a glare towards him. ''I know!'' Tom huffs.

''You bitch'' I giggle. ''Oh honey best believe that I'm not afraid to fight you just cause you're a cripple right now'' Tom says making me laugh while Bill serves everyone elses plates and then sits next to me with his. ''Tom best believe I would still be able to beat your ass right now and I'll have chris jump in since he's a giant'' I add on. ''God no, don't invite the homie it's okay we can just not fight'' Tom puts his hands up as a gesture of surrender.

''That's right biotch'' I flip him off before looking over st Bill who's smiling he grabs my free hand with his and holds it while stroking my hand with his thumb. ''Okay let's give thanks to this man who created this gorgeous and delicious looking meal'' I smile. ''Yup, yup. I'm greatful for the plateful let's fucking eat'' Tom smiles grabbing his fork and stuffing his face making kali slap his arm. ''Such a fucking child'' I mumble as I take a bite of scallop. ''So'' Tom speaks with a full mouth making me cringe.

''Tom'' Bill scolds while rolling his eyes at him. Tom looks at his brother and sighs in defeat as he keeps on eating. ''Damn this is better than Y/n's cooking'' Chris compliments Bill making me scoff. ''You and the boys can feed yourself for now on then'' I say as I cut a piece of filet and dunk it in the wine glaze before eating a piece. ''I was kidding'' Chris looks worried making me chuckle. ''this meal is exquisite brother'' Tom speaks this time his mouth isn't full of fucking food.

''Thank you'' Bill chuckles as he eats his own food. We all continue eating and holding small conversations while we finish up. Soon we are all done and bill gets up taking our plates. ''Thank you my love'' I smile as he takes my plate. ''You're welcome'' he smiles before walking into the kitchen and putting the plates in the sink. He comes back out with a plate that has a beautiful cake on it and little serving plates.

''Wow Bill!'' I smile clasping my hands together. ''Show off'' Tom mumbles making us all chuckle. He served us our pieces before serving his own and taking his seat and resting his free hand on my thigh this time. ''To conquering another psycho path'' he toasts making everyone smile and cheer. We all begin eating and smile as I taste the cake it was so airy and spongy and light. It was just absolutely delicious. We all ate the cake quickly before Bill gets to take the plates and the forks with him back to the kitchen.