MorphClan

Clan Name: MorphClan. Alright! 

Clan Name Reasoning: It's filled with all my morphs from a Roblox game called Warrior Cats Ultimate Edition (or wcue). Do the cats know they're morphs? If not, and if they named their own Clan, the name doesn't make a ton of sense.

Clan Territory: filled with maple trees! More detail would be nice! Training grounds, special locations, borders, herb patches, etc.

Clans Camp: it's a hollow with a maple tree sprouting in the middle, the dens are brambles and the meeting rock is a rock jutting out from the side of the hollow. Alright. A little bit more detail would be nice, but it's fine for the moment!

Clans Members: (I'm only going to comment on certain things/ cats because there are a LOT of cats here)

Leader: FADEDSTAR—a black Tom that has a blue marble pelt and faded blue tail, blind (used to be dark blue). Long muzzle. And two scars that blinded him on his face. A Clan leader being blind is a bit tricky... They lead their Clan, and their Clan depends on them. If they're blind, it could cause a lot of issues. Not to say blind cats can't do things, (look at Jayfeather) but if they're completely blind, it's a bit... Unrealistic? Tough? Maybe one blind eye could replace total blindness?

Deputy: CORRUPTEDTHOUGHTS—a green Tom with a dark green mask with stripes on his face, dark green marble and dark green tipped tail and dark green socks, Green eyes. I like his name. Corrupted is a nice prefix. But a deputy with that ominous of a name is a bit suspicious, lol.

Warriors:

PENGUINSPIRIT—a black Tom with a white skull on his face white underbelly, red eyes, and red flowers on his ear/legs.

MOUNTAINFOOT—a pretty grey she with a white mane and darker black rosettes on her torso (white inside) white socks, and a pretty grey fade on her tail. Brown eyes, curled ears, and black stripes on her face. Under eye markings, and eye markings and Black nose.
Apprentice, CheckerPaw

LETHALCLAW—a dark brown Tom with half of his muzzle black, a black stripe down his head, curled ears, one black half (back).  dark brown cape with black stripes, dark brown mask on face, black stripes on his face. Nose scar.

 LIGHT, light brown cheeks, brown eyes.
Apprentice: TaintedPaw

COOKIEBATTER—a white Tom with a light brown underbelly, brown socks, dual mask (dark brown, light brown) dark brown stripes on his face, light brown brindle, and white mane. Brown eyes. Faded brown tail. Was he a former Kittypet? 

FOREVERHURRICANE—a grey Tom with white cheeks and a dark grey mask with darker grey stripes, under eye markings (white), dark grey ears with white in ears, white stripe down back, white rosettes with dark grey in the rosettes, white underbelly, dark grey eyes. Long muzzle. I've never seen 'Forever' used as a prefix before!

GOLDFISHFROST—an orange and tan split she with white cheeks and stripes to match both split sides. Split nose (brown and pink), daisies in the ear. Amber eyes, orange back with darker orange stripes on legs/back, white spots and tan spots. Orange tail with Tan stripes. White soles on legs, two white legs. Long muzzle.

YELLOWCRAZYANT—She-cat, Pale orange coat, orange mask with darker orange stripes. Amber eyes, flowers in the ear, speckled nose. Under eye markings (white). White muzzle, orange ears. White underbelly, orange socks with darker orange stripes. White-tipped tail. Hold up... Crazyant? LOL-

FIREANT—Tom, dark red pelt with darker red rosettes and a white stripe down his face. Black diamond on his head. Darker red spots on his face. Split nose (brown and pink) white muzzle and under eye markings, darker red-tipped tail, red eyes.