DuskClan

Clan name: DuskClan. Cool!

Reason for name: the first leader of this clan was named Duskstar and they are typically active around dusk and at night. It's nice to see a Clan of cats who are nocturnal/semi-nocturnal. 

Territory: most of their territory is covered in forests, although they do have a small meadow near their borders. Okay, more details would be nice! Training areas, special landmarks, etc.

Clan's camp: Their camp is a hidden hallow near the back of their territory. You need to find a path hidden by brambles that the DuskClan cats take to get to their camp entrance. Again, more details. Dens, the meeting/announcement place? 

Clan members:Leader: Patchstar- a calico she-cat with amber eyes (I'm only going to comment on certain cats/things because there are a lot of cats here!) 

Deputy: Dawnwhisker- a golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes

Apprentice: Dappledpaw

Medicine Cat: Cinderthorn- a gray tom with brown eyes

Warriors:

Rosepool: a ginger tabby she-cat with blue eyes

Apprentice: Featherpaw

Darkfreckle: a gray she with black freckles and gray eyes

Blackfog: a gray tabby tom with black spots and freckles and icy blue eyes. I really like his name!

Alderfang: a brown tabby tom with green eyes

Sandfeather: a sandy-coloured tom with amber eyes

Apprentice: Shadepaw

Snakepelt: a silver tabby tom with green eyes

Shadowshine: a black she with yellow eyes. This name is super satisfying to say. 

Stormclaw: a gray tom with icy blue eyes

Petaltail: a gray she with green eyes

Shadeclaw: a black tabby tom with amber eyes

Sunpool: a white she with a ginger tail and yellow eyes

Apprentice: Beetlepaw

Lilyshade: a dark gray she with lilac eyes

Sedgebush: a fluffy gray she with green eyes

Rockpelt: a dark gray tom with green eyes

Tansysnow: a cream she with blue eyes

Snowdapple: a white she with ginger spots and blue eyes

Wolfclaw: a dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes Wow, this Clan has lots of warriors.

Apprentice: Spiderpaw

Apprentices:

Dappledpaw: a gray she with sandy coloured spots and green eyes

Featherpaw: a fluffy gray she with amber eyes

Shadepaw: a sandy-coloured tom with gray spots and green eyes

Beetlepaw: a golden tabby tom with icy blue eyes

Spiderpaw: a black and golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes

Queens:

Flowercloud: a cream she with ginger patches and freckles and blue eyes, nursing Snakepelt's kits (Pebblekit: a cream tom with silver tabby patches and gray eyes, Snowkit: a cream and ginger she with blue eyes)

Streamripple: a blue-gray she with white spots and lilac eyes, nursing Blackfog's kits (Skykit: a blue-gray tabby she with black freckles, paws, ear tips, and tail tip with lilac eyes, Blossomkit: a black she with splotches and icy blue eyes)

Swanheart: a white she with gray eyes, expecting Wolfclaw's kits

Elders: Icepelt: a white she with icy blue eyes

Snowshine: a white she with yellow eyes

Flameheart: a black tom with ginger spots and yellow eyes

Clan lore: Dusk was a rouge all of his life. He didn't know anything about clans or the life they lived. But one night as he was asleep he was visited by StarClan. The Clans had fallen apart so they were hoping to get them back. Dusk was hesitant to agree but eventually gave in. He found many cats willing to join his clan. But when he got to the space StarClan promised his clan he realized he would have to share it with other clans. As the cats were all settling many fights broke out. None of them were willing to share the prey and land they wanted. One by one the news Clans started to kill one another. The Clans finally agreed that they would keep the peace as too many of their cats were dying. DuskClan was finally settled into their new territory and battles were uncommon for a while. That lore is super cool! It makes sense and is interesting.

Clan skills: they are active during later hours, they are known to have quick, thought-out attacks, and they are intelligent. Alright!

Clan demeanour: they are known to be strong and ready for attack, quick thinkers. They are also known to be ready to jump into a battle they don't need to fight. But if they have a reason to believe someone is not going to hurt them, they can be kind. Okay!

Clan's favourite prey: squirrels, mice, and birds. Alright, pretty normal.

Unique assets: they have a thing they call the "Sun Trial" where they send cats they believe are guilty of something into a forest with no light, far away from the territory. If they can find the sun again and get back to camp they were innocent. If they die on the way or never return they were guilty. Although as they are now under the leadership of someone who has been through the trial, she is trying to not do it as much for now. That's really interesting. It reminds me of the Sharptooth trial that the ancients used in the books. 

Clans around them: PineClan, MoorClan, LakeClan. Alright, any info on them?

Overall, DuskClan is very well-thought-out and interesting! I couldn't find much lacking, and for that, they get a 8.8/10! Thank you so much for submitting!