A spark of love, cant you tell?

Y/n's pov:

After being introduced to everyone and my big secret being spilled, I had reassured Vash's friends that I had not reported them to anybody. I had decided that after the chaos that yesterday was, I would make them all breakfast before I went out to go work on getting the spaceship to work again. I've been trying for several days now to start the ship back up, not only to recover information, but to also delete any information on it that might help the council of project grow to find me again.

I had finished making the pancakes and fruit bowl that I thought everyone would enjoy. As I set everything on the table I hear footsteps approach the table. The group of 4 walk down and take there places at the table. "You didn't have to make us breakfast, you know" Vash says. "I know but I wanted to since I'm going to be gone practically all day" I state as we all start putting food on our plates.

'Well it's very kind of you to do this for us" Meryl says as she pours herself a cup of orange juice. I hum in response as conversation traveled around the table. "What's this important business you have to attend to make you be gone all day?" Roberto states from his seat cross from me as I pause to look at him. "It's kind of hard to explain, but the ship this city is built around, is a ship with my information on it. I am trying to reboot the ship so I can erase any information on me that the council of project grow can use to find me." I explain as the group listens to what I'm saying attentively.

Nobody's pov:

Vash pipes up after Y/n's short explanation " can we go with you?". Everyone looks around the table nodding in agreement at Vash's question. Y/n sighs out as she agrees to letting them come with her. Wolfwood looks between the blond boy and h/c girl. He smirks as he sees the excited smile on Vash's face. Sensing something was growing between the two.

As the group walks about the ship going to the spot Y/n said the computer room was, little conversation sparked as Vash went babbling on about the things he and the group had ran into on their way here. When they had arrived Y/n had sat down at the computer starting to re-wire the computer and the part were it connects to the ship.

After a few failed attempts at getting the computer to start, Wolfwood had gotten the rest to help out. Finally as the computer had turned on you typed in the password that would give you unlimited access to everything available. The group watched as you typed in a few thing and your folder popped up on the screen.

You sigh as videos popped up on the several screens displayed across the room. Many of them being documents of your powers developing progress. Some being videos of the trials they put you through and the pain you had to endure. You had then clicked out of the many videos to have written documents pop up. Most of it being useless information about you and the many experiments they had done to you. You ended up deleting most of it and saved the ones you didn't delete on a drive before deleting that too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
580 words