Within This Palace

9:15 PM.

'So this is it huh? Well, it's now or never Moxxie.'

He puts his hand on the door handle and takes a deep breath, "Let's do this." He turns the handle on the door, being blinded by the light being illuminated by the room. He regains his vision and enters the room, before being attacked again by the smell of food and alcohol, coming from inside. He's inside a kitchen, which is busy with other imps like him.

'So these are probably the other servants mentioned in the invitation?'

"CHASE! THERE YOU ARE!" A mustache imp approaches him, "CHASE! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU-" He stops his yelling and gets a good look at Moxxie, "Chase, are you alright? You're rather uglier than usual."

His eye secretly twitches, 'I'm about to lose it.'

"I was out, taking a smoke, boss."

He just lets out a grunt, "Listen, Chase, you better get washed up first before serving the guests. You work for the palace Chase, thought you would know better by now" He pushes Moxxie to the nearby kitchen sink and waits for him to clean his face.

Moxxie does so and returns, "Happy boss?"

"Not nearly enough." He lets out another grunt.

He shoves an entire tray of alcohol to Moxxie, "The guests in the ballroom are waiting for their drinks, and you were assigned to serve them. So go." He points to the 2 side door outside the kitchen.

"Yes, boss." He says, defeated.

Moxxie carries the alcohol, exits the kitchen, and enters the downstairs hallway. 'Man, if only I hadn't been careless earlier, I wouldn't have been doing this.' He reaches another door in the hallway and pushes through it, entering the main room of the party, the ballroom.

The room is filled with Goetias, chatting away with others, dancing, or just drinking their sorrows away and getting drunk.

'So, this is where the party is being held I'm assuming' He says in amazement.

He looks around, admiring the decorations and just how fancy a party of the rich can be.

"Hey, shortie in the suit!" He turns to the voice, a Goetia calling to him, "What are you doing over there? Come serve me a drink!"

"Oh, yes sir!" He quickly runs up to him and serves him his drink.

"Y'know tiny, I feel like we met before, what's your name?"

He nervously replies, "Oh... uh, it's Chase, sir."

"Chase?! No wonder you looked so familiar. If I'm being honest, you're rather uglier than the last time we met."

He laughs embarrassed, "T-thanks for letting me know, sir."

'What is it with everyone calling me ugly?'

Just before anything else can be continued, a ding sound rings out through the entire palace, seeming to catch everyone's attention. They turn towards the sound and notice Stolas, ringing his personal chalice on the 2nd floor.

"Everyone, thank you for attending this party." His demeanor and attitude are all cheerful and uplifting, "While I know not everyone invited could intend, I still want to thank you all for attending."

He descends the stairs while giving his speech. As he does so, Moxxie notices another Goetia, this time rather female, who's on the same floor as Stolas, hiding herself in the dark. The Goetia is a pinkish-white Goetia, with long beautiful hair, and a stylish dress that can easily catch your attention.