111-115

Chapter 111

Dou Heng leaned back and forth even as the slaves drifted away. Gong Lixin, who had sharp five senses, didn't have the attention to pay attention to him as his whole mind was attracted by Gong Xiangyi's words.

Although the hatred in her heart had diminished, Gong Xiangyi was still unable to directly face the culprit behind her death in her previous life. She tugged Gong Lixin's sleeve and when the other person turned to look back at her, she quickly let go before she whispered, "I know someone who can save father."

The sorrow on Gong Lixin's face disappeared instantly and he urgently asked, "Who?"

"I don't know her name. I only know her nickname, Little Demon. She's an ability user that can heal any trauma with her mental ability. Dead cancer cells shouldn't be difficult for her." Gong Xiangyi frowned as she struggled to recall everything about the Little Demon from her last life.

The Little Demon was an ability user that Song Haoxuan accidentally rescued. Her ability was very useful. It only took her only a single thought for her to kill without even needing to move a finger. She had the best position on the base. Even Song Haoxuan couldn't command her and she also lived in the most remote part of Xiangcui Base alone, so that she could live as she wished without being disturbed. Song Haoxuan was thus only able to see her when he was injured or need to buy psychotropics. She was not only a powerful psychic-ability user but also a medical genius who knew a lot about mutant plants and used them to make potions with various magical effects.

"Little Demon? Where is that person now? What do they look like?" Gong Lixin continued to ask.

"I only know that the Little Demon is a woman about 1.65 meters tall, very thin, but I'm unsure about her appearance. You might be able to find her in Fenghuang." Gong Xiangyi said so hesitantly.

The little demon was very low-key and mysterious. She never left her own place and occasionally came out once in a while, wearing a heavy robe and covering her head and face with a hood. No one except Song Haoxuan had seen her true face. Six months later, Song Haoxuan, who was out looking for food, would rescue her from Fenghuang. She wanted to try her luck there. If they can't find her to take care of her father, they can still wait half a year for the little demon to come out.

"Fenghuang?" Gong Lixin mulled over the name, feeling that it was familiar.

"There's a rumour that Fendhuang has a large warehouse full of food going around recently. Many people are rushing to Fenghuang and the Little Demon is expected to head there as well." Gong Xiangyi reminded him.

"Alright, I'll go to Fenghuang right away. You stay here and take care of dad." Gong Lixin's eyes brightened and his spirits rose.

"Be careful. Little Demon is a psychic ability user and is very solitary and very sinister. If she thinks you're not pleasing to the eye, she can kill you with a thought, unless your mental abilities are higher than hers. Even if the mental strength of power ability users is higher than most other ability users. Even if you're a fourth-level, low-grade ability user, against her, you won't have any advantage. So you must speak carefully and invite her without fighting with her." Gong Xiangyi kindly reminded, her voice felt a bit uncomfortable. She hadn't cared for this brother of hers for a long time.

"Apart from being solitary and sinister, does she have any other characteristics?" Gong Lixin asked with a frown. It's the apocalypse and the living environment was getting worse. Human nature was also becoming more distorted and solitary people could be found everywhere.

"She's a student of Chinese medicine. She's very talented in medicine and likes to study drugs and mutated plants. She always has a strong scent of medicine on her. And she likes wearing a heavy black robe and covering her head and face with a hood." Gong Xiangyi described the image of the Little Demon when she had first seen her.