Chapter 10

I wake up to the sound of a women’s voice, “I could barely make it out as to what she was saying. As I start to regain consciousness. I open my eyes everything was foggy now and bright making me squint slightly, I try to lift up my hand to rub my eye’s, but I couldn’t my arms where tied behind my back my feet where tied up as wall . After a few moments I finally could see as I look around the room and glare at a women in the corner, she was half naked and her face was facing the wall so I couldn’t see who it was but I knew if I didn’t get her to be on my side I will die here.

“Excuse me mam” I say nicely so I can get her attention.

“Evelyn” I hear her call out my name softly I raised an eyebrow to this, how did this woman know my name?

“H…How do you know my name” I said hesitating.

“Because I’m your mother”, my mouth dropped when I heard her say that.

“Mom” I say crying at the same time trying to wiggle my way towards her but it was no use. She didn’t say anything after that, and just stood there looking at the wall as if she was possessed or something.

“Mom please talk to me” I said as my voice cracking.

“Evelyn baby everything is going to be ok” she tried to usher me but we both knew it was not true.

“Mommy I’m scared”, I said now bursting out into tear I tried to keep it together but I couldn’t.

“Shhh... Baby I’m here for you okay now you have to be strong for me you hear” she said as she turned to look at me, complete and utter shock was plastered on my face as I saw her. Her eyes were black and bruised to the point where she could barely see. She had a lot of bruises all over her body, splattered blood was now covering most of her face. She has a huge cut on her leg that looked like she had for a while and it was most likely infected now from the lack of medical attention. She could barely talk as her lip was busted open. She had some fresh wounds on her arms and chest and a long cut going from her eye to her chin. My words got stuck in the back of my throat making it hard for me to speck. Then pure anger took over making my body shake from rage I saw red and I swore to myself that whoever did this will pay and I’ll make sure of it I’ll make him beg me to kill him and I won’t.

“Mommy who did this to you” I said trying not letting the anger consume me. ‘She said something softly witch made it really hard to hear at first but then she repeated it shocking me at what she said.

“Did you say that the Pack doctor did this to you”, she nodded in pain. After all this time I thought it would be the head Alpha he had all those thing in his room, he had to be a part of this.

“I’m going to kill them” I said growling. She didn’t say anything, but instead she put her head on the wall, even looking at me was exhausting for her. I hear the door open and behold the Pack doctor walked in  I let out a growl warning him not to get any closer..

“Well…well…well” look what the cat dragged in” he said smirking at me I just gave him a disgustful stare.

“You asshole you’re going to pay for this and ill be the one who will torcher you. You’ll beg me for death and I’ll just laugh at you” I said snarling at him. He comes up to me and back hands me over the face making me yell out in pain but I didn’t show any weakness knowing that’s what he was after.

“You will only speck when you are spoken to” he said lifting his hand to hit me again, “Then my mom scram at him.

“You leave her alone” she said. He walks towards her and kicks her really hard in the stomach making me struggle even more desperate to get out of the handcuffs so I can rip his throat out.