Chapter 4

Recap:

~Blair's POV~

    Once we reached the hospital Lily got what room number and floor Serena was on then we headed up to the floor she was on. Once we got up there Lily went to talk to the doctor in Serena's room and Nate and I sat in the waiting room. I just cried on his shoulder until Lily walked out with a shocked expression on her face. After a minute she began to speak "Serena is fine but...

------

~Serena's POV~

    When I woke up I had no idea where I was. When I woke up I saw my mother next to me. "Where am I?" I asked, she just looked at me with wide eyes, and then she answered my question. "You are in the hospital because you got in a car crash." I just nodded my head. "Serena are you pregnant?" She asked me. "What?" I asked and just sat there shocked. "Your pregnant." Was her only reply. "Oh my god." I said sitting there shocked and thinking about the last time I had sex. That is when a question hit me 'Did me and Nate use protection?' And when the answer hit me I realized that Nate, Blair's boyfriend, is the father of my child...

-----

ITS SUMMER!!!! FINALLY!!!! Here is an update! Enjoy!! Thanks for reading!! Sorry it's short!! Will try and make next update longer!! Will update as soon as I can!! Enjoy!!!

-Koutney