Chapter 15

|Nate's POV|2 Weeks Later|

Today is the day I'm breaking it off with Blair. My dad's deal with Blair's mom is officially a closed and done deal.

I will finally be free to be in a relationship I actually want to be in. Be with someone I'm in love with. I'm ecstatic.

|3 Hours Later|

I was waiting for Blair to come downstairs. It was time. My freedom was seconds away. She came downstairs and came over to me. She sat down and started the conversation.

B:Blair N:Nate

B: "Nate."

N: "Blair."

B: "Why are you here?"

N: "We need to talk."

B: "About?"

N: "Us."

B: "What about us?"

N: "I just don't think this is working."

B: "Is this about Serena?"

N: "Yes and no."

B: "Huh?"

N: "Yes it is partially about Serena. I do want to be with her. I'm just not in love with you. I'm not happy and I'm not going to force myself to be in a relationship with someone I don't see a future with."

B: "Okay. Fine."

After that we both sat there for a few minutes and then she said "you can leave now!" After that I left and headed to where my family is at.

---------

Enjoy! Comment! Vote!

Where is Nate headed?

There will be 1 more chapter and then an epilogue and that's it.

Just to state it right now. There will NOT be a sequel. It has been so hard to get ideas for this story and even continue writing it. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone, but I just am completely out of ideas. Enjoy this story while you have it. I am not proud of this story it just all was bad. The ideas were bad. Just everything was bad. I'm so sorry. Hope you can forgive and please enjoy the rest of the story.

-Kourt